Celebrity sex pests

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's more than a few women on the IOM too Woolley; that plied the horizontal route to a life of comfort and ease. It was absolute route one for some. I doubt it's changed either. But that's the real world we're talking of now.

On the same topic, if you missed Newsnight last night, it reached perhaps the nadir of the programme, certainly since Paxman bailed. Definitely no cigar, or BAFTA either. If you want to raise your blood pressure and give your throwing arm a serious workout then get yourself to the i-player. Make sure the wife is out though....:ph34r:     

1 hour ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Fake News update: Labour MP Jess Phillips accuses Jacob Rees-Mogg of waving his sausage at her in his Bentley just south of Cradley Heath. Mogg allegedly had his six kids in the back at the time and Phillips claims she was deeply humiliated. More on this story to follow....maybe

she has got a right pair of lungs on her......

• 2 weeks later...

Talking of sex pests I was quite impressed by how this bloke didnt let adversity get in the way of being a total perv. He can only move his tongue and one of his thumbs and yet managed to rig up cameras so he could perv on his carers. He’s no Stephen Hawking but clearly has Hawking like determination to overcome his disability - sadly in his case only to be a massive perv instead of one of the greatest writers and thinkers of our time. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5071019/Disbaled-man-spied-young-carers-spared-jail.html

25 minutes ago, localyokel said:

Talking of sex pests I was quite impressed by how this bloke didnt let adversity get in the way of being a total perv. He can only move his tongue and one of his thumbs and yet managed to rig up cameras so he could perv on his carers. He’s no Stephen Hawking but clearly has Hawking like determination to overcome his disability - sadly in his case only to be a massive perv instead of one of the greatest writers and thinkers of our time. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5071019/Disbaled-man-spied-young-carers-spared-jail.html

With only the use of one of his thumbs and his tongue, self gratification is on a Jedi skill level...

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:
27 minutes ago, localyokel said:

With only the use of one of his thumbs and his tongue, self gratification is on a Jedi skill level...

Edited just now by Neil Down

Very sorry case indeed. Not sure who to feel sorry the most for though.:o

3 minutes ago, Neil Down said:
12 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Very sorry case indeed. Not sure who to feel sorry the most for though.:o

Don’t waste your sympathy on him dilli. He was warned in 2011 but continued anyway. 

Yes it is a bit perverted, but is it very hard to imagine, even for a second, what it must be like to be so physically disabled, yet still have a totally active mind, with the same needs and desires as any other bloke. 

Edit to add that I suppose there is always the internet:o

21 hours ago, Declan said:

Dilligaf has quite a nuanced view on disabled people.

No he doesn't. I know and have cared for more disabled people than you can shake a stick at.

It's just that you are too blinkered to understand it.

Is "nuanced" your favourite word of late, like one you have just learned the meaning of?

You know fuck all about my views and your views on mine are best kept to yourself. 

You remind me of a skinny little worm of a "prefect" we had at school. He hid behind the teachers too, after he had pulled tongues at people.

Stick to your music and busses and stop judging things you know little about.:angry:

Archived