Celebrity sex pests

I haven’t reported anybody in years. 

In fact the only contact I’ve had with them in the last 6 months was a PM to one when I thought it was inappropriate that he was breaking the sock puppet rule whilst banning people under that rule. 

I’m sorry you keep getting banned but it’s nothing to do with me. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Declan said:

I haven’t reported anybody in years. 

In fact the only contact I’ve had with them in the last 6 months was a PM to one when I thought it was inappropriate that he was breaking the sock puppet rule whilst banning people under that rule. 

I’m sorry you keep getting banned but it’s nothing to do with me. 

What about your enlightened views on disabled folk then?

Why do you think for one minute that you are more informed than me ?

You are not qualified to judge me , or my views, so keep out of that debate please and stop trying to look clever.

The sock puppet thing is just mental and I don't give a fuck who is who TBH, but you seem to see yourself as being above the rest of us. ( but you aren't )

33 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

What about your enlightened views on disabled folk then?

Why do you think for one minute that you are more informed than me ?

You are not qualified to judge me , or my views, so keep out of that debate please and stop trying to look clever.

The sock puppet thing is just mental and I don't give a fuck who is who TBH, but you seem to see yourself as being above the rest of us. ( but you aren't )

This post is simply based on your perception.  I don’t have a right to judge you but then I haven’t, that’s just your imagination.  In truth I haven’t really got an opinion about you. I didn’t even notice you’d been banned until you returned and moaned about it. 

Just now, Declan said:

This post is simply based on your perception.  I don’t have a right to judge you but then I haven’t, that’s just your imagination.  In truth I haven’t really got an opinion about you. I didn’t even noticed you’d been banned until you returned and moaned about it. 

You posted your presumed opinion of my views on disabled people. You were very wrong, but that would not matter to you.

14 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You posted your presumed opinion of my views on disabled people. You were very wrong, but that would not matter to you.

Ok. I’m sorry. I now accept that there is absolutely no nuance in your views. 

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:
26 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You made by Cadbury?

Why not be a big boy and post under your real name eh? ;)

I kind of do, lots of people know me as teapot. 

I meant your real name, like since you left school.

Archived