New York attack: Eight killed by man driving truck

woody2

1 hour ago, Declan said:

Of course you can discuss it. I'd just prefer you'd wait until you have something to say. First two posts on this thread are just gleefully scoring points against Richard. Then Chinahand makes a coherent point, which you sort of answer. After that there's a couple of jokes about cyclists, and then back to infantile point scoring.

To be fair to you, I should have made it clearer (since I quoted you) that you weren't actually one of the posters I had in mind when I said, "elements of this forum are a little bit happy when an Islamist attack happens because it validates their anti-Islam feelings." I don't agree with you, but I don't think you see each atrocity as an opportunity to score points. 

what do you want the snowflake response....

#pray4nyc

DAjfQQFXoAAcVdb.thumb.jpg.56b8509fe4a66fa6c8193acc4c9b5b39.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because seeing a terrorist attack as an opportunity to gleefully score points on an Internet forum is much more effective method of combating terrorism. 

Look at your first post on this thread. How does it compare to the examples in your picture? 

1-5 At least these examples express sympathy for the victims  Might not stop the next attack but it shows those effected that other people are with them That has to be better than excitedly linking to an attack so you can score a teeny tinny victory against Richard 

6. Not sure inviting more asylum seekers is done as a response to a terrorist attack in Europe. It might happen at the same time, and I recognise you believe it might be a contributing factor in terrorist attacks. But it’s not part of the plan to stop attacks  

7. No ones called anyone racist. And everyone wants to stop the attacks, we differ on how to deal with it and it’s unfair on Richard to suggest he is an apologist for terror.

8-10 same applies to you. At least snowflakes show empathy  

I don’t think they can.  

But the premise raised by the meme you posted was that “snowflakes” were somehow failing by posting support for victims rather than solutions. My point is you don’t have any more answers than them. 

5 hours ago, llap said:

There was more than one shooter at Las Vegas. It was a co-ordinated terrorist attack by Antifa who are allied with ISIS. This guy was a patsy. Trump and the government have downplayed the attack and made out it wasn't what it was, because it was going to be used as a signal to other Antifa sleeper cells across the country to begin terrorist attacks all over.

Let's see verifiable proof that there was more than one homicidal gunman in Las Vegas?

I don't usually respond to your nonsense TJ because you are such a piss-poor troll.

We are seeing the death throes of ISIS. Good.

Rory Stewart MP recently announced that the only way to deal with UK ISIS converts is to kill them all.

I think that's unnecssarily harsh.

We should welcome them all back.

As long as it's in a body bag....

37 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Let's see verifiable proof that there was more than one homicidal gunman in Las Vegas?

I don't usually respond to your nonsense TJ because you are such a piss-poor troll.

We are seeing the death throes of ISIS. Good.

Rory Stewart MP recently announced that the only way to deal with UK ISIS converts is to kill them all.

I think that's unnecssarily harsh.

We should welcome them all back.

As long as it's in a body bag....

I can't provide verifiable proof. I am going by reports from intelligence services. But it makes sense when you assess all the available data. P.S. I'm not TJ so shut up.

1 hour ago, Declan said:

I don’t think they can.  

But the premise raised by the meme you posted was that “snowflakes” were somehow failing by posting support for victims rather than solutions. My point is you don’t have any more answers than them. 

ban immigrants.....

1 hour ago, llap said:

I can't provide verifiable proof. I am going by reports from intelligence services. But it makes sense when you assess all the available data. P.S. I'm not TJ so shut up.

If you can't provide verifiable proof TJ then JSTFU.....

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Then maybe try not killing as many people as we have done.

I certainly agree that a lot of the Islamic terrorism is due to western interference in the Middle East and Islamic world. Blowback is I believe the term. 

LLAP aka TJ a calculating troll or just insane?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/business/media/sarah-kershaw-former-times-reporter-dies-at-49.html

Sarah Kershaw, a former reporter for The New York Times who covered real estate, the Pacific Northwest and New York City schools, died on Monday at her home in Sosúa, a beach town in the Dominican Republic. She was 49.

http://time.com/4743025/alex-jones-infowars-divorce-donald-trump/

By Maya Rhodan
April 17, 2017

InfoWars’ Alex Jones’ Twitter bio declares that he is “Fighting for Freedom & Liberty on the Frontlines of Truth Journalism,” despite his penchant for pushing baseless conspiracy theories like “Pizzagate” and the idea that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a “hoax.”

But a lawyer for Jones recently said the conspiracy theorist is merely playing a character when he speaks via his InfoWars channels. “He’s playing a character,” attorney Randall Wilhite said during a recent pretrial hearing. “He is a performance artist.”

The Austin American-Statesman reports Jones is in the middle of a custody battle, and his ex-wife and mother of his three children, Kelly Jones, has said his fiery rants prove he is not a fit parent. “He’s not a stable person,” Kelly Jones has said, according to the Statesman. “He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast.”

A jury will soon weigh in on whether or not there is a separation between the alleged performance artist and the father of three.

Jones has become an unlikely force in the Donald Trump era. Among his millions of listeners is the President himself, who told Jones his “reputation is amazing” when he appeared on his show during the 2016 primary season.

A number of conspiracy theories peddled by the President, too, appear to have either stemmed from something Jones said or taken off because they were mentioned on the show, including the false notion that former President Barack Obama founded ISIS or that the election was “rigged.”

Jones has said he remains in regular contact with the President, and even recently turned down a trip to the Mar-A-Lago estate, the American-Statesman reports. A Texas judge will allow attorneys to play a selection of Jones’ InfoWars clips during the custody trial.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/people/alex-jones/

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/alex-jones-justifies-las-vegas-conspiracy-theories-i-talk-to-the-president-sometimes/

Infowars radio host and conspiracy theory architect Alex Jones cited his relationship with President Trump to support his claims that the mass shooting in Las Vegas yesterday was the result of a liberal conspiracy and that the accused shooter was a “patsy and he was set up.”

Archived