New York attack: Eight killed by man driving truck

woody2

18 minutes ago, llap said:

Are you retarded? The direct patrilineal line is Manx. The majority of the matrilineal lines are European.

Is this really so complicated? Based on the aforementioned, nobody is claiming all male ancestors were Manx, you half-wit.

You obviously don't know the difference between the word "male" and "patrilineal". Moron!

Wouldn’t it be more likely the other way around?

The men go out into the world fathering children in every port. Whilst the woman provide a welcome for visiting sailors? 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Declan said:

Wouldn’t it be more likely the other way around?

The men go out into the world fathering children in every port. Whilst the woman provide a welcome for visiting sailors? 

Excuse me? We're not talking about rapist marauders here.

27 minutes ago, llap said:

You obviously don't know the difference between the word "male" and "patrilineal". Moron!

I responded to what you wrote. Not to how you have chosen to re imagine what you might have meant.

Either way, the arbitary straight line you are choosing to call your ancestory is biologically and socially of no more significance than any other line you might choose to follow back through your family tree. None of us knows who we are since one arbitary line is of no more significance than any other route.

6 minutes ago, Declan said:

No you’re talking about generations of seafaring women who come to the island from all parts of the world to settle down with farmer Illap. 

Give it a rest, Declan. The Isle of Man was an international trading centre, not a rapist centre.

13 hours ago, pongo said:

I responded to what you wrote. Not to how you have chosen to re imagine what you might have meant.

Either way, the arbitary straight line you are choosing to call your ancestory is biologically and socially of no more significance than any other line you might choose to follow back through your family tree. None of us knows who we are since one arbitary line is of no more significance than any other route.

You're a moron. Nothing about it was arbitrary. Men and women loved each other. They had children. Their progeny married with people from all over Europe and they had offspring, etc, etc, etc.

I really don't know what point you're trying to prove?

8 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

The guy that did this obviously had mental health issues. It never seems to get a mention when muslims do this for some reason.  Yet if it's non muslims it does.  It's got me stumped for sure

You're correct.

4 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Between who? As much as I like the place it hardly occupies a strategic international trading location. Are you referring to the smuggling trade?

Are you thick or something? It was an international and strategic trading location between the Irish, the Scottish, the Welsh, the English, and the Norse.

1 minute ago, llap said:

Are you thick or something? It was an international and strategic trading location between the Irish, the Scottish, the Welsh, the English, and the Norse.

Chill the fuck out you loon, is it actually possible to have a conversation with you or not?

I get the British Isles connection obviously but you make it sound like the Island was a major international trading centre like the big docks of Liverpool, Amsterdam, Shanghai etc.

13 minutes ago, llap said:

Give it a rest, Declan. The Isle of Man was an international trading centre, not a rapist centre.

I’m not saying it was. 

I am saying that you’re tale that all the woman in your family are non-Manx and the men are Manx, is illogical. Because the men would have been the ones going out on the boats and the woman staying at home. 

Unless the men brought back the babies of their entirely consensual relationships in the ports of the World. 

Archived