New York attack: Eight killed by man driving truck

woody2

4 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Chill the fuck out you loon, is it actually possible to have a conversation with you or not?

I get the British Isles connection obviously but you make it sound like the Island was a major international trading centre like the big docks of Liverpool, Amsterdam, Shanghai etc.

The Isle of Man was a European centre of trade. Fact. If you'd bothered to visit the Isle of Man when you lived here, you'd know that.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Declan said:

I’m not saying it was. 

I am saying that you’re tale that all the woman in your family are non-Manx and the men are Manx, is illogical. Because the men would have been the ones going out on the boats and the woman staying at home. 

Unless the men brought back the babies of their entirely consensual relationships in the ports of the World. 

I didn't say "all women" were non-Manx. I didn't say "all men" were Manx. You need to review your reading comprehension skills.

You really appear retarded in your comprehension of Maritime history.

Look, it seems like some of you are obsessed or determined to find some racist "hole" in what I've said.
I don't care. There isn't a racist bone in my body. Feel free to make your retarded accusations, but I love people of all backgrounds and they are welcome members of my family.

Just now, mojomonkey said:

Do you have any idea how pompous you sound?

You seem pathologically obsessed with trying to make me out to be a racist. Now that you are exposed as full of shit, you try and switch focus and make me out to be "pompous"? Look, dick wipe, if my ancestor or ancestress was of literally ANY race of ethnicity or nationality, I'd not deny it and be just as proud of them. 

1 minute ago, llap said:

You seem pathologically obsessed with trying to make me out to be a racist. Now that you are exposed as full of shit, you try and switch focus and make me out to be "pompous"? Look, dick wipe, if my ancestor or ancestress was of literally ANY race of ethnicity or nationality, I'd not deny it and be just as proud of them. 

I've never mentioned anything about race or you being racist. Feel free to point out where I've done so on this thread, I haven't and had no inclination to do so. Quit playing the victim card, it's getting old.

9 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

So it went from “International” to “European” in four postings...

Maybe you're a bit retarded and don't know the meaning of the word "international". It means inter-national. E.g. nation to nation.

22 minutes ago, llap said:

Maybe you're a bit retarded and don't know the meaning of the word "international". It means inter-national. E.g. nation to nation.

Never takes much to put you into “insult” mode does it? 

I merely pointed out the switch in descriptive word.

10 hours ago, llap said:

I didn't say "all women" were non-Manx. I didn't say "all men" were Manx. You need to review your reading comprehension skills.

You really appear retarded in your comprehension of Maritime history.

Do you need to be so aggressive? I agree that the there was considerable trade with the rest of the British Isles and for a time the wider Norse world and consequently there was much cross fertilisation in Manx genetics. I agree with much of your point of view. 

But what you actually wrote 

“Suck my balls. The Manx are a maritime people; our ancestors fucked around with women from all over Europe. That's why I have so much diverse ancestry. All the male ancestors were Manx, but all the women were from all over Europe.”

My point is that would leave little Manxies scattered around Europe. But not a multi-racial local population. Unless the local woman were impregnated by visiting sailors. But that would mean the Manx side would be your female ancestors not the male ones. 

11 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

The guy that did this obviously had mental health issues. It never seems to get a mention when muslims do this for some reason.  Yet if it's non muslims it does.  It's got me stumped for sure

"Muslim/Non-white*" guy commits act killing a "relatively" small number of people - Travel Bans, changes to laws, increased monitoring of Mosques, etc

"White" guy maims and kills 500 odd people - *crickets* (and in fact the fascist right have actually started attacking the victims).

* The reason I put both qualifiers is because when its a "non-White" person, the lead descriptor (in the media) is always their religious orientation, where as where the person(s) involved are white, religion is rarely mentioned.

Archived