Prince William warns that there are too many people in the world

llap

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, pongo said:

It was 50,000 years ago. And it wasn't really an invasion.

What has been taking place over the last few years certainly is an invasion but not only from Africa. Where I live we have been actively resisting this but for some unfathomable reason Western Europe has not.

2 minutes ago, Jasper said:

What has been taking place over the last few years certainly is an invasion but not only from Africa. Where I live we have been actively resisting this but for some unfathomable reason Western Europe has not.

Where do you live then?

23 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Where I live we have been actively resisting this but for some unfathomable reason Western Europe has not.

It seems somewhat disingenuous to make this assertion unless you say where. Otherwise the statement cannot be assessed in context. For example how well that is working or by what methods. Or what other freedoms it means sacrificing. Or whether indeed where you live even conforms to basic democratic notions.

5 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Considerably to the east of the isle of mann.

Ok, I really don't understand your reluctance to say where. You'd probably be more credible if you said. There are members on here from all over, it's interesting to hear different viewpoints from different locations.

1 hour ago, Jasper said:
1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Where do you live then?

Considerably to the east of the isle of mann.

Without wishing to cause any bovva, but when you started posting you had "From Anagh Coar" below your Avatar. ;)

56 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Without wishing to cause any bovva, but when you started posting you had "From Anagh Coar" below your Avatar. ;)

To be fair dilli, would you own up to coming from Anagh Coar... :P

Just now, Neil Down said:

To be fair dilli, would you own up to coming from Anagh Coar... :P

Well, I know what you mean, but I have to say that I would not mind living up on the top road in anagh coar , as the views over Douglas are fantastic. ( and the rent would be about 1/3 of our mortgage payments.) :lol:

Archived