Prince William warns that there are too many people in the world

llap

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, llap said:

Maybe he sees humans in the same way he sees these poor animals: as prey. I'm not joking when I refer to the royals as a bunch of reptilians.

Just to be clear, do you think the royals are not actually human? Or do you mean reptile in some other sense?

3 minutes ago, woody2 said:

not at all, most are hard grafters and can you imagine having to be nice to people all the time....

not the life i would ever choose....

Most don't know they are born FFS. What is this "graft" you think they do.? they may as well be green slimy monsters for all the use they are.

As for choosing a life. That is not a life, it is a function and nothing else. Their loss, not ours. 

58 minutes ago, woody2 said:

not at all, most are hard grafters and can you imagine having to be nice to people all the time....

not the life i would ever choose....

It’s easier to snipe from a position of anonymity. A luxury the Royals don’t have.

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Nice cop out, the way you avoid answering questions you'd make a good politician.

It wasn't a cop out or avoidance of answering the question at all.

I answered you in the most straight to the point way possible.

The Royal Family inhabit physical bodies but on a higher dimensional level they are something entirely different.

I suggest that there is no such thing as a 'human population the world can support'. Rather, there is a level of consumption of resources and a level of pollution that the world can support for a finite but variable period of time. 

If each and every one of the human population consumes like an American, that time probably isn't very long if nothing else changes. But bringing everyone's material well being at least up to the level of, say, an average European country is surely a reasonable and equitable goal for any decently governed country?

We need to become far better, as a species,  at using raw materials, producing food sustainably and above all, finding plentiful renewable and less polluting energy sources.

Put ridiculously simply, we could carry on as we are, and fight the wars that will result as resources dwindle, or we can collectively re-balance the books. 

17 minutes ago, guzzi said:

I suggest that there is no such thing as a 'human population the world can support'. Rather, there is a level of consumption of resources and a level of pollution that the world can support for a finite but variable period of time. 

If each and every one of the human population consumes like an American, that time probably isn't very long if nothing else changes. But bringing everyone's material well being at least up to the level of, say, an average European country is surely a reasonable and equitable goal for any decently governed country?

We need to become far better, as a species,  at using raw materials, producing food sustainably and above all, finding plentiful renewable and less polluting energy sources.

Put ridiculously simply, we could carry on as we are, and fight the wars that will result as resources dwindle, or we can collectively re-balance the books. 

We can either go Star Trek or Mad Max...I know which is the more likely...

Archived