Car scrapyard

De nada

There is Northern Scrap metals out at Andreas airfield, Costains in Foxdale and Middle Park Metals at the back of the incinerator. They used to be Manx metals in ballthane and generally pay best from my experience, whereas costains are generally the worst. 

3 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Price of scrap metal has fallen through the floor of late.

Why not advertise it for someone to buy as a "banger" for next seasons stock cars.?

Fuck off dilli. There’s enough of them making a racket now. No need for anymore :ermm:

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

3 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Price of scrap metal has fallen through the floor of late.

Why not advertise it for someone to buy as a "banger" for next seasons stock cars.?

Fuck off dilli. There’s enough of them making a racket now. No need for anymore :ermm:

:lol: I know what you mean.

I love motorsport, but mainly cars. I always feel sorry for those living near Onchan Park as it must be horrendously noisy. I live near the grandstand and can hear the stockcars over the normal volume of our TV , so can imagine what it must be like to live near the park.

That said, we have the TT, MGP, Pushbike races, and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all play fucking DJ on the sound system which does not seem to send the sound to the twat at the controls.

This TT was a nightmare as they seemed to have lots of speakers facing each other causing all sorts of feedback. very amateur indeed. 

6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I love motorsport, but mainly cars. I always feel sorry for those living near Onchan Park as it must be horrendously noisy. I live near the grandstand and can hear the stockcars over the normal volume of our TV , so can imagine what it must be like to live near the park.

That said, we have the TT, MGP, Pushbike races, and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all play fucking DJ on the sound system which does not seem to send the sound to the twat at the controls.

This TT was a nightmare as they seemed to have lots of speakers facing each other causing all sorts of feedback. very amateur indeed. 

that doesn't cause feedback....

Just now, woody2 said:
8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

that doesn't cause feedback....

I was guessing that was the reason why we had to listen to the broadcasts with an echo about 1/2 a second later. Spoiled the whole two weeks TBH.

It used to quite nice sitting in the garden listening to the commentary, but this year it was the PA that caused the shitty sound problems. Very loud and very echoey .

Archived