Daily Mail blasts typical Daily Mail reader

thesultanofsheight

I thought this was perfect irony for the Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5075073/Patient-dies-neighbours-note-moaning-parking.html

So some angry self opinionated middle class tosspot who on balance of probabilities is probably in the key demographic of the Daily Mail readership, leaves a note on the windscreen of a paramedic van moaning about the fact they’re blocking his drive. The man they were attending to subsequently died. They were only there for 30 minutes. He is clearly an utter wanker of the highest order. 

13 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5075073/Patient-dies-neighbours-note-moaning-parking.html

So some angry self opinionated middle class tosspot who on balance of probabilities is probably in the key demographic of the Daily Mail readership, leaves a note on the windscreen of a paramedic van moaning about the fact they’re blocking his drive. The man they were attending to subsequently died. They were only there for 30 minutes. He is clearly an utter wanker of the highest order. 

Saw that earlier on the MSN home page. 

What a cunt. I hope he is made to feel very ashamed now. 

I would be more than happy if someone punched him hard in the face. Disgusting 

On 11/12/2017 at 8:11 PM, thesultanofsheight said:

May I enquire as to how you came about this information without reading the Daily Mail?

1 minute ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:
8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

So, if you read the article in the Daily Mail you're an idiot, but if you read the report of it on MSN you are not?

Hm, I think I've lost the thread in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:
6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Hm, I think I've lost the thread in this thread.

That's understandable, it's not actually possible to describe or recognise a 'Typical Daily Mail reader' unless you read the Daily Mail yourself - total impossibility :rolleyes:

The fact remains though, (under the new rules) that he was a very naughty boy.:angry:

3 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

The fact remains though, (under the new rules) that he was a very naughty boy.:angry:

What if the guy blocked in had been the A&E on-call Consultant?

Then he would probably gone next door and asked to be let out.

Is this not the stupid posting that "ans" was talking about. Just trying to wind people up is boring.

Archived