More shootings in the U.S.

De nada

12 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

At the time it wasn't fake news. It was on SKY news site. It's now been updated I see.

At the time time it wasn't fake news? Moving into Guliani 'truth is not truth' territory there NeilDown. We had a similar conversation the other day when you castigated me for using a daily mail link to illustrate a point, despite the very same post pointing out that I wasn't using a single source. And SKY news is always likely to be fake news anyway because of its historical ownership structure.

10 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

At the time time it wasn't fake news? Moving into Guliani 'truth is not truth' territory there NeilDown. We had a similar conversation the other day when you castigated me for using a daily mail link to illustrate a point, despite the very same post pointing out that I wasn't using a single source. And SKY news is always likely to be fake news anyway because of its historical ownership structure.

Apart from wanting an argument, what exactly is the point you keep regurgitating 

The BBC also initially described him as Middle Eastern looking with a beard dressed in black. 

It is oh so simple to go for the label fake news and start the  insults. The fact is initial eye witness accounts are often muddled and are as full of the emotion & bias as you’d expect from someone traumatised by violence. 

Accurately reporting these accounts isn’t fake news but we all should be aware initial reports are fragmentary partial and subject to refinement. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chinahand said:

The BBC also initially described him as Middle Eastern looking with a beard dressed in black. 

It is oh so simple to go for the label fake news and start the  insults. The fact is initial eye witness accounts are often muddled and are as full of the emotion & bias as you’d expect from someone traumatised by violence. 

Accurately reporting these accounts isn’t fake news but we all should be aware initial reports are fragmentary partial and subject to refinement. 

Thank you China, might have been wasting your time though as it was clear from the start all he was looking for was a way in to start insults. Shame really, things were beginning to quieten down