More shootings in the U.S.

De nada

2 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

The fbi are going to search his place to try find out what his motive could possibly be. They never seem to find any notes or anything when it involves military veterans for some reason, maybe they just don't write them.

Maybe they just can't write....

1 hour ago, Chinahand said:

The BBC also initially described him as Middle Eastern looking with a beard dressed in black. 

It is oh so simple to go for the label fake news and start the  insults. The fact is initial eye witness accounts are often muddled and are as full of the emotion & bias as you’d expect from someone traumatised by violence. 

Accurately reporting these accounts isn’t fake news but we all should be aware initial reports are fragmentary partial and subject to refinement. 

that's what i heard also......

1 hour ago, Chinahand said:

The BBC also initially described him as Middle Eastern looking with a beard dressed in black. 

It is oh so simple to go for the label fake news and start the  insults. The fact is initial eye witness accounts are often muddled and are as full of the emotion & bias as you’d expect from someone traumatised by violence. 

Accurately reporting these accounts isn’t fake news but we all should be aware initial reports are fragmentary partial and subject to refinement. 

The more eye-witnesses there are the more differring accounts of what happened you get.

Now where's the bloke in the gorilla suit...?

• Haha 1

I find this apparent desire for it to have been an Arabic looking bloke dressed in black to be bizarre. Do some people really want more terror attacks? The identity and background of this latest shooter is clear, unfortunately at the moment his motive isn’t.

I suppose it does highlight the speed at which modern media is able to spread incorrect information, I guess that really is what constitutes fake news.

14 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I find this apparent desire for it to have been an Arabic looking bloke dressed in black to be bizarre. Do some people really want more terror attacks? The identity and background of this latest shooter is clear, unfortunately at the moment his motive isn’t.

I suppose it does highlight the speed at which modern media is able to spread incorrect information, I guess that really is what constitutes fake news.

the first pic did look middle eastern......

nothing more than that.....

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

the first pic did look middle eastern......

nothing more than that.....

Ok, I was referring to people in general not to anyone specifically on here. My point is relates to the speed of media nowadays and the ability to spread false information not being helpful.