"Brexit not the end of the world" says

Manximus Aururaneus

20 hours ago, pongo said:

It's odd (but to be expected) that fervent anti-Europeans continue to spread this high pitched nonsense - typically, for some strange reason, never linking to the actual document but rather to this sort of obviously crackpot partial analysis. I doubt that many have read or properly understood the actual document.

Here it is - FCO 30/1048. The actual thing rather than the nutty reporting. Clearly not exactly the great conspiracy which some imagine.

The only main issue which it seems was considered potential contentious was envisaged to be around a likely public misunderstanding of what is meant by "sovereignty"  - effectively a meaningless notion in many ways today given that so much today is agreed internationally - eg via UN bodies, the OECD, WTO, G7 etc

Well I,ve just read it and it it appears to back up my link , with likely outcomes and concerns raised back in the seventies all there in black and white , in fact so much so , as to be classified as not suitable for  working class idiots to  read.

Arrogant dangerous elitist pricks.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Jasper said:

What is never mentioned is the loss of sovereignty and the imposed open borders that the EU has brought about along with the ECHR which has resulted in the precise opposite for the majority of Europe's population. National pride and the need for national self determination is at the heart of the hatred of the EU at grass levels in all member states of the EU.

nothing to do with the eu......

Archived