Iom Dance

Be good if full-on fridays tried something like that, might even pull more people in?? you never know? if a wider range of music was covered i.e. funky house, breaks, deep house, tech house and trance with different DJ's whilst using their own residents aswell. Plus if the night turned out well, maybe try running a saturday night? the more DJ's they have playing and different styles the more interesting it would be, dont you agree??? If each DJ alone brought their own friends I am sure this would be busy

Full-On tried that, when they had access to Chill (now bamboo lounge), but having it split floor meant the amount of people that would have been downstairs was halved, thus having two half empty rooms... I think Full-On would prefer to stick to their own style of music ie being a little bit of commercial house to begin with, moving onto cheesy trance and ending in hard house, all of which the crowd know and appriciate, as the crowd they pull in are often really quite young 18-24 years. Having for example, my style of music played at FOF, people would probably turn round and ask what the hell was being played... Maybe something on a Saturday there would be a better idea though as the current Saturdays there is typical cheese.

Archived