Mea In Trouble Never

Billy One Mate

I think Peter Karran can do without Lone Wolfs Patronising comments, it would be interesting to know who exactly is an 'effective politician' given the state of the current Govt. and the many smells emenating from it !!

I am certainly not patronising "Peter The Great". I am critical of him and anyone else who sets themself up as "the voice of the people" without any credentials.

Any politician can rightly claim to be the voice of the people. They are elected to public office by the general public to represent their interests.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any politician can rightly claim to be the voice of the people. They are elected to public office by the general public to represent their interests.

You are totally misunderstanding the argument. PK has set himself up as the "Manx Messiah".

No problem with that if he had the credentials to back it up. He hasnt.

• 12 years later...

What really happened with invisimail?? The ceo Damian Fozard is on trial for fraud with another company he is ceo of now?? This guy apparently got away with 1 million quid when invisimail collapsed? Is that true?

On a a side note:

If anyone wants to attend the trial to root for the good guy taking Damian to trial it’s this Thursday the 11th through next Wednesday the 17th!!

6 hours ago, stevejobs said:

What really happened with invisimail?? The ceo Damian Fozard is on trial for fraud with another company he is ceo of now?? This guy apparently got away with 1 million quid when invisimail collapsed? Is that true?

On a a side note:

If anyone wants to attend the trial to root for the good guy taking Damian to trial it’s this Thursday the 11th through next Wednesday the 17th!!

Why choose to resurrect this thread that has no real link to the claims you’re making? Set up a new thread with a proper heading not one about the MEA surely? 

Heres the link 

https://www.courts.im/media/2128/chancery.pdf

6 minutes ago, stevejobs said:

Do you know anything about invisimail? I’m genuinely curious about it

I can understand the link to this thread, I don't know much about Invisimail although I have met Damian Fozard in the dim and distant past. Wasn't he claiming a withdrawal of government support was responsible for its collapse? I could be totally wrong.

Yes I believe so, all I know is after invisimail failed for whatever reason he didn’t pay his employees for a period of time and there were claims he made off with a large sum of money. He was then invited to be the face of an aerospace graphics chip company two guys located in North America started I guess the reason they wanted him to be the face was he knew the Isle of Man well and it’s a tax friendly place? The company became huge (over a hundred mil in contracts) and he pushed the two guys who started it out claiming the whole thing was his idea.. they’ve been in litigation with him for 9 years and it’s finally coming to a head this Thursday the 11th. I wonder how many people Fozard has ripped off over the years.. sounds like a shady character 

7 minutes ago, stevejobs said:

Yes I believe so, all I know is after invisimail failed for whatever reason he didn’t pay his employees for a period of time and there were claims he made off with a large sum of money. He was then invited to be the face of an aerospace graphics chip company two guys located in North America started I guess the reason they wanted him to be the face was he knew the Isle of Man well and it’s a tax friendly place? The company became huge (over a hundred mil in contracts) and he pushed the two guys who started it out claiming the whole thing was his idea.. they’ve been in litigation with him for 9 years and it’s finally coming to a head this Thursday the 11th. I wonder how many people Fozard has ripped off over the years.. sounds like a shady character 

So do you.

5 hours ago, stevejobs said:

Do you know anything about invisimail? I’m genuinely curious about it

I know enough about invisimail Steve Jobby. As I’m sure do many on this forum. I just thought it would make sense to start a new thread as this is about the MEA in the heading so people might not bother reading the thread. 

2 hours ago, MrPB said:

Mr Fozards wife’s blog contains some pretty funny snapshots in hindsight and is still searchable via Google. He’s not done bad for someone who grew up in an Onchan boarding house. 

I’ll have to check it out, thx

3 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I know enough about invisimail Steve Jobby. As I’m sure do many on this forum. I just thought it would make sense to start a new thread as this is about the MEA in the heading so people might not bother reading the thread. 

Noted, thx. 

Archived