Mea In Trouble Never

Billy One Mate

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I’d think people would only have to be careful if they say untrue things. Most of his protectors in IOMG are no longer around. 

Yes, but you know how it is. People start off by saying things that can be substantiated then others come along, get wrapped up in the hyperbole and start throwing around debatable and possibly actionable stuff, especially late at night. That's what I was fearing.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, woolley said:

Yes, but you know how it is. People start off by saying things that can be substantiated then others come along, get wrapped up in the hyperbole and start throwing around debatable and possibly actionable stuff, especially late at night. That's what I was fearing.

Yes I agree but I would bet it will be Steve Jobby who will be the one to push others to say silly things. He’s clearly a poster in this original thread now posting under a new forum account to try to spread a bit of dirt. He might as well go headfirst in rather than be a big girl about it all. 

10 hours ago, John Wright said:

Just because the sock puppet clause was relaxed doesn’t mean you can post your paranoia and start the issue all over again.

Paranoia? Odd thing to say. Whatever Stevejobs is or isn't, the "issue" was quite a big deal for such a sheltered little rock.

Unless I've misunderstood you.

Archived