All the President's men

Max Power

7 minutes ago, Max Power said:

After reading several news articles condemning the recent President's Club bash, I thought that this one, which someone forwarded to me, made more sense than the scrabble to join the witch hunt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5314557/The-REAL-outrage-Presidents-Club-scandal.html

The most down voted comment on that article:

DM.JPG

the interesting thing apart from this feminist ft reporter, no one witnessed anything, no one has reported anything to the police over this event yet people are been removed from jobs just because they attended.....

utter madness....

the days of right to fair trial are over...

I've got no time for boorish, laddish behaviour, particularly when it's a load of rich twats at the trough; but not one of these women was forced to attend and any one of them could have left at any time. They were there voluntarily and I'll bet most of them had a great night. I never hear these professional feminists take up the cause of women in other countries who suffer real indignities, rape, enslavement and abuse at the hands of men. They'd surely laugh at these middle class privileged whingers and their first world gender politics.

Littlejohn is spot on here. 

18 hours ago, woody2 said:

the interesting thing apart from this feminist ft reporter, no one witnessed anything, no one has reported anything to the police over this event yet people are been removed from jobs just because they attended.....

utter madness....

the days of right to fair trial are over...

The men involved were Muslims.

On 26/01/2018 at 2:08 PM, war baby said:

How things have changed since the 1960’s.  Being molested was perfectly acceptable back then.  The girls did it to me often!

A good night out nearly always ended with a groping session,the snowflakes libtards can go fuck themselves for me.

Archived