Supertour 2018

The Duck of Atholl

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a super car. It is a Hyundi i10. I love it. Can I and all my fellow tax payers who also own their own super little cars join in the dawn burn up? I'd love to open her up and blast round at anything up to 50mph, perhaps even 55mph with fair winds and a following sea.

8 minutes ago, Thie Veg said:

I have a super car. It is a Hyundi i10. I love it. Can I and all my fellow tax payers who also own their own super little cars join in the dawn burn up? I'd love to open her up and blast round at anything up to 50mph, perhaps even 55mph with fair winds and a following sea.

Steady that man!

16 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

You’ll have to ask the paper on that one. God knows why they used it. I’d have used one of me sprawled on the bonnet of an Aston or Bugatti. 

Really depends on what you are wearing at the time me thinks

12 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

No idea. Not applied for anything. That said, I know someone who did, whom if they had waited for the process to run it’s course, would have missed a significant opportunity. They just paddled their own canoe in the end. 

Probably why we’ve only managed to expend £2m of the £50m EDF...

Still not directly answering any questions at all I note. 

I can only conclude from this thread that Kevmeister is either a spotty schoolboy flexing his debating muscles (and failing miserably) or has significant mental health issues. An embarrassing display of belligerence.

6 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

I can only conclude from this thread that Kevmeister is either a spotty schoolboy flexing his debating muscles (and failing miserably) or has significant mental health issues. An embarrassing display of belligerence.

Before I registered on here a friend warned me it was full of self righteous gravy train riders and belligerent media folk (both anonymous and not so) who like to pick on people for pointing out their own self entitlement. On that basis I’m not surprised by your childish remarks. Derek Flint could, of course, have simply answered my question several pages back. I’m not being belligerent - he has chosen not to answer my question on about 5 separate occasions now. Yet you claim I’m being belligerent in asking him to answer a perfectly reasonable question in a straightforward and honest way? I can only draw one conclusion from the fact that he continually refuses to answer my question and so can everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, Kevmeister said:

Before I registered on here a friend warned me it was full of self righteous gravy train riders and belligerent media folk (both anonymous and not so) who like to pick on people for pointing out their own self entitlement. On that basis I’m not surprised by your childish remarks. Derek Flint could, of course, have simply answered my question several pages back. I’m not being belligerent - he has chosen not to answer my question on about 5 separate occasions now. Yet you claim I’m being belligerent in asking him to answer a perfectly reasonable question in a straightforward and honest way? I can only draw one conclusion from the fact that he continually refuses to answer my question and so can everyone else. 

Kev, I’m running a company. It’s nobody’s business. I’m not a government department. I hope you understand that.

if you have a beef, take it up with the public authorities. I’m not disclosing my commercial dealings on here.

You’ll be asking Stu to publish his coffee shop daily takings on here next.

26 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Any chance you'll be opening this subject for comment on the show? You know, sans the piston-headed mockery? 

4 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

Are you no longer working at the hospital?

I don't think he even started, there's been no clearout of the useless NON PRODUCERS up there,which from conversations with someone on the inside is absolutely necessary.

35 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

Kev, I’m running a company. It’s nobody’s business. I’m not a government department. I hope you understand that.

if you have a beef, take it up with the public authorities. I’m not disclosing my commercial dealings on here.

You’ll be asking Stu to publish his coffee shop daily takings on here next.

It isn’t commercially sensitive to say whether you are contributing to the taxpayer costs (road closure, policing, emergency services etc) or not. It’s a yes or no answer. That gives nothing commercial away. 

Archived