Supertour 2018

The Duck of Atholl

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

Why not ring up and ask for me?

That's a damn stupid reply. My question was obviously querying whether you were at home, or whether you are conducting personal and business activities while being paid by the taxpayer to do a job.

If you are at home, it would have been sensible simply to say that.

I got more sensible replies from my children when they were ten years old.

I don't regard anyone who communicates in that childish way to be suitable to do any kind of management job.

3 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

That's a damn stupid reply. My question was obviously querying whether you were at home, or whether you are conducting personal and business activities while being paid by the taxpayer to do a job.

I don't regard anyone who communicates in that childish way to be suitable to do any kind of management job.

Are you hungry and tired?

19 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

That's a damn stupid reply.

Says the person who names themselves after a stretch of highway...

Im not at home, does that help?

1 hour ago, Kevmeister said:

I’m not whining. I’m asking him for an answer because as a taxpayer I think it’s perfectly acceptable for me to know whether I’m helping to underwrite money going into his pocket as owner of a private business that is using taxpayer funded assets to make money. 

Seriously mate, you’re whining

36 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

2 hours ago, Kevmeister said:

I’m not whining. 

Yes, you are.  You're like the child in the shop who wants some chocolate after the dad says no. Next thing is you'll be on the floor red faced and screaming. If you want the answer find it somewhere else.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

As a private individual, Derek is well with in his rights to ignore your requests for answers.

You could PM him rather than clogging up a thread with your "issue", or just get the hint that he isn't going to answer you.

What he said.

Archived