Mea- Now I've Seen Everything

learned friend

Certainly there are aspects of his death that would strike a resonance with other Masons, especially the choice of Whitefriars bridge and the weights placed in his pockets

Why do you call it Whitefriars Bridge Rog? Am I missing a reference? :)

On This Day: 19 June 1982 - God's Banker Found Hanged

Meanwhile - the govt and PKF have been amazingly stupid issuing a report with blacked out sections. All attention will be on those bits which we can't see. Surely it can only be a matter of time before the un doctored version is leaked in the public interest.

EDIT: and the report was supposed to be independent. But it isn't independent since some of those involved have intervened to edit it. So we haven't got the report which we paid for. It's stupid, on top stupid.

Maybe there should be an independent inquiry and report in to the independence of the independent inquiry.

Certainly there are aspects of his death that would strike a resonance with other Masons, especially the choice of Whitefriars bridge and the weights placed in his pockets

Why do you call it Whitefriars Bridge Rog? Am I missing a reference? :)

D'you know, I really don't know!

It must have been a Freudian error (or the onset of seniluty!)

Quell pillock!

Maybe there should be an independent inquiry and report in to the independence of the independent inquiry

They'd be no point. We'd then need a Tynwald select committee to decide whether the independent inquiry and report in to the independence of the independent inquiry is justified. Following the select committee they'd identify weaknesses in the system and a breakdown in communication therefore Tynwald won't accept the inquiry into the inquiry at the cost of £2 million. MHKs demand a select committee investigate why the inquiry into the inquiry was rejected. So on and so fourth. I should be a member of Tynwald.

I have been told (oh I love a good rumour) that the MEA data cable internet service thingio was put 'on hold' because the MEA wanted to have tinternet going through the Electric sockets (or something similar) and its just not possible as yet.

Leave the Masons alone, my dad and granddad are both Masons and really, they are good honest people. There is rotten wood in every wood pile (or some such analogy).

Leave the Masons alone, my dad and granddad are both Masons and really, they are good honest people. There is rotten wood in every wood pile (or some such analogy).

Precisely so.

Downie and a handful of others are (allegedly) tainting the name of Freemasonry not only on the Island but everywhere this and other Manx Government scandals are being exposed and believe me, it’s not only on the Island.

Not only is he (allegedly) a disgrace to his position by his (alleged) singular lack of ability and competence, but also to anything that he is associated with by his (apparent) conduct.

Archived