Outsourcing dirty tricks - cambridge analytica

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Without cambridge analytica getting the scarecrow in jeremy corbyn would be running the show by now. That's the greatest travesty for me.

apart from the tories haven't used this company......

Just now, the stinking enigma said:

St. Jeremy must have the least dirt on him as anybody on the planet. If there was we'd certainly have been told by now. He scares the snowflakes see.

nope, look at momentum members spending during the GE.....

still under investigation......

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

so whats your point....

I already made my point.

1 hour ago, pongo said:

From a British perspective it will be about how money was spent. Who spent that money. And whether Parliament was lied to.

That's 3 separate points. The 3rd relates to this:

https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/digital-culture-media-and-sport-committee/news/cambridge-analytica-ev/

The scarecrow is doing her very best to salvage the wreckage. There are various shades of tory, and most of them are well meaning souls who go into politics for the right reasons. I’d probably vote tory if I were a U.K. voter. The problem is that the party relies on the DUP and its own lunatic fringe (some of whom, like Rees Mogg, are batty but pretty straight, others, like Johnson, don’t have an ounce of sense or conscience). Cambridge Analytica and AggregateIQ have taken a fortune from the brexit loons, and where a lot of that cash ultimately came from, nobody knows.

https://medium.com/the-jist/who-are-aggregateiq-5317e48ac743

Archived