New Blue British Passports...

La Colombe

• 0-3 months when the UK can refuse individuals entry or deport them for public policy, public security and public health reasons
  • 3 months – 5 years when the UK can deport individuals for public policy and public security reasons
  • 5 years – 10 years when the UK can deport individuals for serious reasons of public policy and public security
  • 10 years plus when the UK can deport individuals for imperative reasons of public security

Source?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/faux-facts-disturbing-truth-about-fullfactorg

Now imagines woody desperately searching for anything on ukcolumn.org....

Edit: Is there where all these woodyfacts  originate?

I'm quite happy to live on this island and not interested in working or residing anywhere else thanks.

Fair enough paswt. Each to their own and all that.

A lot want to though.....but I don't think twinkle is one of them :lol:

1 hour ago, ballaughbiker said:

They have their own modification of it allowing non-workers under retirement age to stay if they can prove they have 8,000€ to live on. I am occasionally affected by this rule but that's just how it is.

more bullshit....

4. Member States may not lay down a fixed amount which they regard as "sufficient resources"

but they must take into account the personal situation of the person concerned.

more bullshit....

Stop cherry picking sentences and oversimplifying. Why did you not also include the bit that says the incomer should not be a burden on the social security system?

Afaik, the 8,000€ is the amount this country specifies for social security payments, so if you have that annual income, you aren't entitled anyway, so not bs is it?

There is nothing in that document (which I have seen before and assume it hasn't been updated in the last 14 years) which contradicts anything I have said in this thread today.

One other choice the UK deploys is the decision not to stipulate health insurance which is a big gotcha in other EU countries. 

That is a very effective barrier to many UK residents moving away that incomers do not have to worry about. 

17 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

One other choice the UK deploys is the decision not to stipulate health insurance which is a big gotcha in other EU countries. 

That is a very effective barrier to many UK residents moving away that incomers do not have to worry about. 

the fact is its not easy for the uk or any other member state to remove a eu national.....

clearly you snowflakes should be advising the government if you know an easy way....

to blame it on the uk gov. is #fakenews.......

24 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Stop cherry picking sentences and oversimplifying. Why did you not also include the bit that says the incomer should not be a burden on the social security system?

Afaik, the 8,000€ is the amount this country specifies for social security payments, so if you have that annual income, you aren't entitled anyway, so not bs is it?

There is nothing in that document (which I have seen before and assume it hasn't been updated in the last 14 years) which contradicts anything I have said in this thread today.

you can't be removed for not having 8k from a unknown country, eu says so......

The 8,000€ figure is not specifically mentioned as that doc covers all the EU not just here but it's implicit relevance is found in 10) on p78. It is likely one of the local conditions as mentioned in that para.. 

That said, I get the distinct feeling (as usual) that you are not taking this entirely seriously so I'm off to see what's for tea. 

Archived