New Blue British Passports...

La Colombe

6 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

The 8,000€ figure is not specifically mentioned as that doc covers all the EU not just here but it's implicit relevance is found in 10) on p78. It is likely one of the local conditions as mentioned in that para.. 

That said, I get the distinct feeling (as usual) that you are not taking this entirely seriously so I'm off to see what's for tea. 

you need to re-read the thread:rolleyes:

john claimed a whole list of things the uk could do and you jumped in......

fact is the uk has zero say and its a hell of a process just to remove one piece of eu scum.....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, woody2 said:

your false claim that the uk or anywhere else has the right to remove anyone is just that false.....

the final deal /no deal hasn't been done yet..... 

WTF are you on about now?

11 hours ago, La Colombe said:

The new passports should be a nice division healing red, white and blue. We could all unite behind those,

Coincidentally we learned this week, reading between the lines, roughly what the destination is going to look like. All roads leading in the same direction now.

To be fair to her, Mrs May promised a red, white and blue outcome back at the start.

2000px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png

41 minutes ago, pongo said:

Coincidentally we learned this week, reading between the lines, roughly what the destination is going to look like. All roads leading in the same direction now.

To be fair to her, Mrs May promised a red, white and blue outcome back at the start.

yes what you remoans call a hard brexit:lol: what the winners call leaving the eu.......

21 minutes ago, woody2 said:

yes what you remoans call a hard brexit:lol: what the winners call leaving the eu.......

Obviously I am no longer going to argue with you about whether the idiotic Brexit is a good idea or not. Now that we are all on the same side. So I'm not giving an opinion about whether the excellent Norway option represents an excellent idea or whether it is simply the only logical outcome. But Norway Plus / Minus is clearly where Britain is going. Calling it "hard" will obviously help sell it.

Objectively - don't you find it funny hearing Mogg still saying that "nothing is agreed until everything is agreed". When everything is roughly agreed. More or less inside the Single Market but not part of the Customs Union. With free movement subtly renamed. And blue passports.

Archived