whinging "journalist"

twinkle

WHY is this guy still in a job,is it because he's an leftie journo who after his unfortunate run in with terrorists left him disabled the BBC (Brussels biased corporation) was unable to lay him off?,I've watched his reports a few times,and its really embarrassing to watch,this is why I very rarely watch the BBC anymore its bias is blatant and "poor" journo's abound,BECAUSE they are afraid (like the clowns over here) to fire ANYONE.now he's whinging because a clown mislabelled his wheelchair and he had to wait for it to be recovered for him, FFS wasn't he insured when he was injured?.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/26/heathrow-apologises-for-losing-frank-gardners-wheelchair

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Puzzling logic there Twinkle. It reads like you are saying that If he was insured when he became disabled that would make it ok to wait over an hour to get off a plane?m

Would that still apply if he worked for Fox News?

I admire Frank Gardner. I don’t find his reporting biased and think he’s every right to complain publicly about repeated poor service. 

I think it is a good thing that he’s using his status to get Heathrow to improve its disability services. 

55 minutes ago, twinkle said:

WHY is this guy still in a job,is it because he's an leftie journo who after his unfortunate run in with terrorists left him disabled the BBC (Brussels biased corporation) was unable to lay him off?,I've watched his reports a few times,and its really embarrassing to watch,this is why I very rarely watch the BBC anymore its bias is blatant and "poor" journo's abound,BECAUSE they are afraid (like the clowns over here) to fire ANYONE.now he's whinging because a clown mislabelled his wheelchair and he had to wait for it to be recovered for him, FFS wasn't he insured when he was injured?.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/26/heathrow-apologises-for-losing-frank-gardners-wheelchair

This is a lovely example of the MF internet shouty rant.  Full of populist tropes, logical fallacy and of course spittle-flecked incoherence.  9/10 for effort.

3 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

This is a lovely example of the MF internet shouty rant.  Full of populist tropes, logical fallacy and of course spittle-flecked incoherence.  9/10 for effort.

I thought Vader didn't post here anymore...?

1 hour ago, twinkle said:

Your kind and generous feelings towards those not as agile as you is to be commended...:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Spittle-Flecked Incoherence were among my favorite punk bands. I felt that their debut album “What The Fuck Twinkle” was cruelly overlooked by the reviewers.

40 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Spittle-Flecked Incoherence were among my favorite punk bands. I felt that their debut album “What The Fuck Twinkle” was cruelly overlooked by the reviewers.

Do you remember the punk band "throbbing gristle" , never heard them but was amused  by their choice of name , also remember a band (again in London) called "Kinell" , when I asked the drummer (Chick Kattenhorn)  why, he said they hadn't got a name but said he overheard an attendee at the gig:lol:.

3 hours ago, Uhtred said:

And the follow up - " What The Twuck Finkle", masterfully produced by Reg Spooner. 

Archived