whinging "journalist"

twinkle

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, twinkle said:

IF one looks at the BBC and the quality/ethnicity of its presenters it has more disabled presenters than frank gardner and one in particular presents the weather channel occasionally,then there's the over representation of blacks and P's there's far to many of them on this channel.

I’m supportive of mentally challenged contributors posting, even if it is incoherent nonsense, but please ask someone to check your English first; its ‘far too many’, not ‘far to many’. 

29 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

I’m supportive of mentally challenged contributors posting, even if it is incoherent nonsense, but please ask someone to check your English first; its ‘far too many’, not ‘far to many’. 

2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Gnazi

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

:thumbsup:

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask the likes of you and Twink to get an adult to check your English before you post. It will save everyone the time it takes to work out what you’re trying to say (which is difficult enough to work out even when you manage to string a few legible words together). 

You think that makes me a nazi? You utter snowflake. 

10 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask the likes of you and Twink to get an adult to check your English before you post. It will save everyone the time it takes to work out what you’re trying to say (which is difficult enough to work out even when you manage to string a few legible words together). 

You think that makes me a nazi? You utter snowflake. 

tw@.....

Archived