The Berxit lies and betrayals

Barrie Stevens

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Au contraire mon ami.

(Also you need to look up the definition of "demonstrably", as you have failed to "demonstrate" how I have supposedly "failed" at life (which by extension is impossible as I am indeed very much alive)).

I hope that helps, but we all know that is just some "smuggery" you apply to each of your posts.

Would that be as you have failed to produce evidence of my senility  and other spurious claims you have made  on this site ?:lol:

"we all" ? , think you may be on your own there sunshine  , I await further and better particulars to substantiate  that claim .

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, P.K. said:

As previously.

Words are cheap. Especially vacuous soundbites...

I just detest the sarcastic, sneering, down-the-nose snobbery and hard-cheesery rhetoric you and others have consistently employed to diss Brexit and those who voted for it. If it's not the alleged lack of intelligence or integrity it's accusations of people being too old to know better! Directing your ire at the dithering of an obviously totally unprepared government and Opposition would be better served. You know, the same government which, with breath-taking naivety, never once imagined the 'plebs' had the temerity to vote against the establishment. And while it dithers in the process, humming and harring over this model or that, the truth is the 'progressive left' are also lacking clarity on what they want from Brexit.

You commented on the welfare of "folks" and families, alleging this group or that will be worse off for Brexit and a reduced quality of life. How do you know this? Are they better off now, under the current system?

Remoaners, by being in Brexit denial, are (perhaps) unwittingly ceding ground to a vision of Brexit that will only worsen the inequalities that led to Brexit in the first place.

2 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

Fine but what about the other 49 million? Edit: who didn't vote out.

Y'know....nearly 3 times the numbers of 'out' voters

They had the opportunity to cast their votes - they chose not to.

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

The fact you can't tell the difference between national pride and nationalist pride is all the problem I can be arsed pointing out to you.

Another example of you not understanding what you read. But yes, I am a nationalist and proud of it.

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

If you can afford it, lucky you.

An awful lot can't though Rog. What about them?

Then they will have to learn to.  Seriously, a short period of difficulty (maybe) but a very much better future. When if there is a period of discomfort it's still a price well worth paying.

4 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

Well as one of the 49 million that could have voted ( as I now live on this island ) had I been obliged to vote I would have voted to leave.

Just saying

4 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

next you'll be telling us about clintons 3 million extra votes.....

fact is it doesn't matter and shows how desperate snowflakes are.....

Archived