The Berxit lies and betrayals

Barrie Stevens

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, pongo said:

Wearing Israel like a badge doesn't give you a free pass IMO when it comes to trolling in support of fascists.

10 hours ago, Rog said:

Maybe you would care to explain that strange comment?

fascists.thumb.jpg.785b556026188d0d045e8395a3079aac.jpg

4 hours ago, Rog said:

Bobby, if you think for a New York Second that I'm not deadly serious then you're making a huge mistake.  You and a few others man not be willing or even able to realise that there are people holding the same views that I express or that the numbers are increasing big-time but such is indeed the case

As for the best PM that Britain never had there are increasing parts of our major towns and cities, not just major towns, even Great Yarmouth is not immune that HAS no go areas and that entering them, especially at nite is more than likely to result in YOUR blood flowing in the gutter.

Bobby, you and others have a very great deal to learn about Britain today.

MV5BZDRkMWQ4ZTItMzI0Yi00NjQyLTkyNTEtNmQy

Actually, and your not going to like this Rog - it’s based on objective research not the fears of a lonely old bigot - crime in Britain rose steadily up until 1992, but has been declining steadily since, and it is now at its lowest level since research began in 1980.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#/media/File%3ACrimeinUK.png

12 hours ago, pongo said:

fascists.thumb.jpg.785b556026188d0d045e8395a3079aac.jpg

What a strange and bizarre association you attempt to make!  

As for my support for nationalist pride and much of what is being done in an attempt to fight back, I have made that very clear that is a position that I take,  but why you seem to think that it has any association with my family background or erstwhile religious association beats me.

7 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Actually, and your not going to like this Rog - it’s based on objective research not the fears of a lonely old bigot - crime in Britain rose steadily up until 1992, but has been declining steadily since, and it is now at its lowest level since research began in 1980.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#/media/File%3ACrimeinUK.png

Reported crime.  In the inner city ghettoes and growing number of colonies that are becoming established many have their own ways of dealing with crime and avoid the proper police upholding British law. 

2 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Why?  I want to see how long you keep it going for!

"ghettoes" "colonies" "own ways of dealing with crime"  Priceless!

Bobby, dear heart, you might think it priceless but unfortunately it's very true.

14 hours ago, P.K. said:

Similar to "Xenophobic, thick as pigshit, Daily Wail reading Little Englanders" which you are clearly struggling to let go. 

Lol. You said it, constantly, in previous threads. It epitomises your smug snobbery. I could let it go but I get the impression this well-used soundbite has become embarrassing to you.

Good.

1 hour ago, Rog said:

Reported crime.  In the inner city ghettoes and growing number of colonies that are becoming established many have their own ways of dealing with crime and avoid the proper police upholding British law. 

31 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Why?  I want to see how long you keep it going for!

"ghettoes" "colonies" "own ways of dealing with crime"  Priceless!

Ghettoes, colonies and own ways of dealing with crime are fair commentary on the situation in parts of Britain today. I would place the adjective "segregated" before ghettos and colonies too, where communities exist cheek by jowl in total denial of each other, apart from the simmering tension at their boundaries. The problem is that the lives of the chattering classes who live isolated from it as do we in the Isle of Man or in Dorset, are untouched by it and are able to laugh it off and glibly remark "priceless". Unfortunately, people such as these have made the rules for a very long time. They call themselves educated and they look down on anyone who demurs.  It ain't so funny if you are experiencing it and the post industrial globalisation wastelands at first hand every day of your miserable life. That is what breeds the attitudes you see in the pictures.

Rog may have a robust way of putting his views across that are distasteful to the delicate and disinterested palate, but there is much truth in what he says nonetheless.

Archived