The Berxit lies and betrayals

Barrie Stevens

7 minutes ago, Rog said:

No Richard, my logic is very far from flawed. As to who will pay, if indeed any monetary payment becomes necessary which is very questionable, the whole of the British people - but some of us are well in credit.

So who will pay?  Which is the bloody question I have been asking repeat idly.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

So who will pay?  Which is the bloody question I have been asking repeat idly.

You have been answered. If you can't understand the answer then that's not my problem.

6 minutes ago, Rog said:

You have been answered. If you can't understand the answer then that's not my problem.

You haven't answered anything.

As said before, typical nonsense response loaded which sound bites and (to use a MF favourite) xenophobic, thick as pig shit, little Englander, Daily Wail logical fallacy.

But who cares right, you'll most likely be gone by the time any repercussions land on our shores.

2 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

You haven't answered anything.

As said before, typical nonsense response loaded which sound bites and (to use a MF favourite) xenophobic, thick as pig shit, little Englander, Daily Wail logical fallacy.

But who cares right, you'll most likely be gone by the time any repercussions land on our shores.

Feel better now?  

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

So by that bullshit logic, so have all the people who voted to remain, so that they could enjoy the benefits of EU membership.

So following your bullshit logic to its next "logical" step, who is left to pay this "at any cost" cost?

the uk has paid a great deal of benefits to the eu imported poverty that you support..... 

32 minutes ago, P.K. said:

This country you want back.

I presume it's the one that has 29m people who didn't vote for Brexit?

If you don't want to be associated with a country that uses a democratic process I suggest you move to a country that better reflects your views.

1 minute ago, Lxxx said:

If you don't want to be associated with a country that uses a democratic process I suggest you move to a country that better reflects your views.

What do you understand "democracy" to mean? It does not, for example, imply that what most people want is what happens.

http://www.politicsguide.co.uk/uk-politics/

The word ‘Democracy’ is probably one of the most used words in politics, however it’s also a word that not many people understand the full meaning of ...

The UK is a representative democracy; the people (i.e. whole population) don’t make most decisions themselves, they delegate that power to their representatives who they vote for in regular elections. These representatives are therefore required to vote in the best interests of their constituency. The idea of a representative democracy is that all sections of society and various political beliefs are represented by elected representatives.

Archived