The Berxit lies and betrayals

Barrie Stevens

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, P.K. said:

No.

I mean 29m who didn't vote for Brexit.

The reason that the EU referendum question had only two possible responses was to preclude any question being raised as to the wish of those that chose not to respond. 

12 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

As long as what was promised is possible. 

It not only was and is possible, the majority of British people WANT it and Article 50 should have been triggered the day after the result was known.

3 minutes ago, Rog said:

The reason that the EU referendum question had only two possible responses was to preclude any question being raised as to the wish of those that chose not to respond. 

And 13m didn't respond. 

However democracy should never mean dictatorship by the majority. Especially a wsfer thin majority like this one.

Although I am starting to wonder why it is, as on here, that those who want brexit are so vociferous and in the face of those who wanted to remain.

I mean, you won didn't you....

Just now, P.K. said:

And 13m didn't respond. 

However democracy should never mean dictatorship by the majority. Especially a wsfer thin majority like this one.

Although I am starting to wonder why it is, as on here, that those who want brexit are so vociferous and in the face of those who wanted to remain.

Yes, we did, but are facing howls of anguish from those who lost and without responded to this there is always the risk that the government may get cold feet over fully implementing our return to freedom.

4 minutes ago, Rog said:

Yes, we did, but are facing howls of anguish from those who lost and without responded to this there is always the risk that the government may get cold feet over fully implementing our return to freedom.

With a lame duck pm and the likes of Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Gove, Fox, Davis etc etc leading the charge what could possibly go wrong...?

As I can't afford a drop in my standard of living then presumably yourself, Woolster, Quilp etc etc can absolutely guarantee that post brexit that won't happen...?

3 minutes ago, P.K. said:

With a lame duck pm and the likes of Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Gove, Fox, Davis etc etc leading the charge what could possibly go wrong...?

As I can't afford a drop in my standard of living then presumably yourself, Woolster, Quilp etc etc can absolutely guarantee that post brexit that won't happen...?

There may well be a drop in living standards but since the standard of living in the UK is unrealistically and unsustainably high a drop in the standard is inevitable. The UK can't continue to keep on borrowing more and more money in both the public sector and the private sector. 

But in any case the future of the EU is looking very bleak with every indication of imminent collapse, a thing to be well clear of when it DOES happen.

5 minutes ago, Rog said:

There may well be a drop in living standards but since the standard of living in the UK is unrealistically and unsustainably high a drop in the standard is inevitable. The UK can't continue to keep on borrowing more and more money in both the public sector and the private sector. 

But in any case the future of the EU is looking very bleak with every indication of imminent collapse, a thing to be well clear of when it DOES happen.

So everyone who voted brexit did so to lower my standard of living.

And presumably their own?

Just now, P.K. said:

So everyone who voted brexit did so to lower my standard of living.

And presumably their own?

Read my reply.  

Not the word "may".  

Notealso my comments about the state of the EU and the implosion that is now well under way.

40 minutes ago, P.K. said:

And 13m didn't respond. 

france......

12 minutes ago, Rog said:

Read my reply.  

Not the word "may".  

Notealso my comments about the state of the EU and the implosion that is now well under way.

I certainly noted that you don't actually know what will happen.....

Archived