The Berxit lies and betrayals

Barrie Stevens

6 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I certainly noted that you don't actually know what will happen.....

i do......

uk politicians will be responsible for the outcome, even better you can get rid if your not happy, unlike the undemocratic eu..... 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, P.K. said:

With a lame duck pm and the likes of Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Gove, Fox, Davis etc etc leading the charge what could possibly go wrong...?

As I can't afford a drop in my standard of living then presumably yourself, Woolster, Quilp etc etc can absolutely guarantee that post brexit that won't happen...?

Why do you keep plugging the same stupid question all the time?

29 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I certainly noted that you don't actually know what will happen.....

Right now nobody knows what will happen but all that does matter is that we GTFO of the EU.

57 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

But no-one is answering you though.

You did.

If you're on a low fixed income then economic security is important. So I thought it was a delicious irony that the first result of brexit was a plunging pound that put prices up. Which I hope gave all those pensioners who were so keen on brexit, albeit for the wrong reasons, pause for thought. Sure the pound has since risen but economic uncertainty is the order of the day.

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

You did.

If you're on a low fixed income then economic security is important. So I thought it was a delicious irony that the first result of brexit was a plunging pound that put prices up. Which I hope gave all those pensioners who were so keen on brexit, albeit for the wrong reasons, pause for thought. Sure the pound has since risen but economic uncertainty is the order of the day.

Economic uncertainty is always the order of the day. No-one can tell you whether you'll be better or worse off at any stage in the future. Honestly it's like having a conversation with a 16 year old sometimes.

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

So everyone who voted brexit did so to lower my standard of living.

And presumably their own?

Probably, if they had met you :lol: but perhaps some of them could afford to have a lower standard of living :D

51 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

Economic uncertainty is always the order of the day. No-one can tell you whether you'll be better or worse off at any stage in the future. Honestly it's like having a conversation with a 16 year old sometimes.

Innit....

1 hour ago, Barrie Stevens said:

The EU dates from 1993 and the Maastricht Treaty of that year. The Isle of Man also signed the treaty. There was no EU prior to 1993...Those events were a long time before...

I suppose the krauts have nothing to worry about then.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/07/several-dead-car-drives-crowd-german-city-reports-say/

Archived