The Berxit lies and betrayals

Barrie Stevens

3 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

The EU dates from 1993 and the Maastricht Treaty of that year. The Isle of Man also signed the treaty. There was no EU prior to 1993...Those events were a long time before...

as i said in the other thread.....

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

The EU dates from 1993 and the Maastricht Treaty of that year. The Isle of Man also signed the treaty. There was no EU prior to 1993...Those events were a long time before...

Thanks, of course he’s too dumb to know or care, but he could have looked that up himself. I’m taking a break for a while from chatting with the feeble-minded (w2, Rog, Etc) for a while.

9 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Thanks, of course he’s too dumb to know or care, but he could have looked that up himself. I’m taking a break for a while from chatting with the feeble-minded (w2, Rog, Etc) for a while.

eh? i've been saying that all along.....

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:30 AM, P.K. said:

With a lame duck pm and the likes of Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Gove, Fox, Davis etc etc leading the charge what could possibly go wrong...?

As I can't afford a drop in my standard of living then presumably yourself, Woolster, Quilp etc etc can absolutely guarantee that post brexit that won't happen...?

I HAVE had a drop in my income which I can/cannot attribute to brexit,but that aside I would happily lose my right hand to get out of the European cesspit which Adolph Merkel has created with her open the borders advice/teutonic order to let the gimmegrats into Europe,well today this undemocratic bastardized construct got another bang in the guts from Viktor Orban,this is getting to the boil now,watch the Wops next for the biggest pasting from a founding member ever,and looking at this article no fucking wonder,these bastards ARE taking the piss.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/hundreds-of-refugees-pretended-to-be-children-to-win-asylum-n5bzhfcq9

20 hours ago, quilp said:

#typicalguardianprojectfear

The Grauniad is not given to scaremongering. After all, in these litigious days that piece could gift Fox a juicy little earner if it wasn't true.

If it is true then it would demonstrate only too clearly that when you're negotiating from a position of weakness it's not you that dictates the terms. Despite how believable Johnson, Fox, Rees-Mogg, Gove, Davis might sound to some.

Personally, on their recent track record, I wouldn't trust any of them further than I could throw a steamroller.

We should expect a better standard of behaviour from our politicians, but we can't....

Archived