The Berxit lies and betrayals

Barrie Stevens

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, pongo said:

and all of your red lines whizzing past dot dot dot dot dot etc

i don't have any- the uk either leaves the eu or it doesn't and whoever is in power will be dealt with by the ballot box unlike the undemocratic eu......

your so thick that you think a proposal by the eu is a done deal yet its only the beginning......

get back to gnashing golf balls dumbo......

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

get back to gnashing golf balls dumbo......

I can only assume that this is supposed to be another or your weird insults. Like fantaboy.

Let's clear up the misunderstanding. What does fantaboy mean? And what do you mean by  the constant reference to golf balls?

8 minutes ago, pongo said:

I wasn't implying that you have your head up your backside. It was your bristling contortion and bluster.

LOL!  In all fairness that picture did make me giggle!

52 minutes ago, pongo said:

I can only assume that this is supposed to be another or your weird insults. Like fantaboy.

Let's clear up the misunderstanding. What does fantaboy mean? And what do you mean by  the constant reference to golf balls?

Fanta Boy is a homophobic insult. It means queer, poofta, woofta, homo, fag, fudge nudger etc etc. A Fanta Boy sits in a pub drinking neat Fanta soft drink no ice or lemon and largely lives on a diet of quiche and pizza.

Fanta was invented by the German franchisee of Coca Cola in 1940 when trade embargoes cut off the supply of Coca Cola syrup. The German Coca Cola company came up with a soft drink based on what little Germany had ie apple pomace, artificial sweetener and anything they could get. 

The boffins were asked to draw up a name anything! The German word for that sort of brain storming is "Fantasia" someone shouted "Fanta!..The rest like Nazi Germany is history. Coca Cola regained the factory and took over the brand.

"Not a lotta people know that!" and even more now regret that they have been so informed.

As regards "golfballs" my man Jeeves is working on it.

Surprised the Mods allow insults like "Fanta Boy"...Liberty Hall this MF!

1 hour ago, pongo said:

This is a link to a typical Fanta Boy (Apparently!)

Archived