The Berxit lies and betrayals

Barrie Stevens

2 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Just going back to this older post of yours.

Of course you don't care what the cost is.  You and all the other old duffers most likely be dead (or beyond useful contribution) by the time cost becomes a reality.

The older generation are dead set on writing a cheque they have no intention or ability to cash, leaving it up to the younger generations to carry the can.

Old and senility are common traits of the Chickenhawk.

it wasn't young Vs old- yet another remoan lie.....

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Just going back to this older post of yours.

Of course you don't care what the cost is.  You and all the other old duffers most likely be dead (or beyond useful contribution) by the time cost becomes a reality.

The older generation are dead set on writing a cheque they have no intention or ability to cash, leaving it up to the younger generations to carry the can.

Grow up  , this "old duffer" doesn't value your opinion .

Hope  this helps :lol:

11 hours ago, woolley said:

This is offensive and ageist. It is not only old people who voted Leave. It has been dressed up as such by the establishment and the media with their spurious polling.

Where is the dressing up?

It is obvious to anyone with eyes that younger people "mainly" voted remain and older people "mainly" voted leave.

I mean, the whole "the majority won" argument is based on "majority" and "mainly".

1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

Keep up Woolley, it was re-confirmed by the U.K. and EU back in December:

In the absence of agreed solutions the United Kingdom will maintain full alignment with those rules of the Internal Market and Customs Union which, now and in the future, support North-South co-operation, the all-island economy, and the protection of the 1998 Good Friday Agreement. 

Full alignment with the rules of not just the Internal Market, but the Customs Union as well (so less divergence than Norway!) and a triple lock of conditions to ensure compliance. Signed, sealed and delivered by David Davis. 

I know you don’t deal in facts, (or, ‘pedantry’ as you call it), but would care to explain your comment?

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

ffs dumbo:rolleyes: this is what the eu wants, nothing to do with the final deal, its not legally binding....... 

Thanks, Woody. Saved me the trouble and no doubt did it more concisely. And remember, nothing is agreed till everything is agreed.

3 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

It is obvious to anyone with eyes that younger people "mainly" voted remain and older people "mainly" voted leave.

I mean, the whole "the majority won" argument is based on "majority" and "mainly".

no they didn't, just like the lies that the young voted labour.....

14 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone else's stinks.

Hope that helps.

And there you have it , a "well reasoned argument"   to those who disagree with young Richard:lol:

13 minutes ago, woolley said:

Thanks, Woody. Saved me the trouble and no doubt did it more concisely. And remember, nothing is agreed till everything is agreed.

its the eu having its "cake and eating it" as the remoans often say......

36 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Why would I waste the effort.

It is common knowledge you are an emotionless husk, devoid of anything even boarding on basic human empathy.

But Richard, dear heart, you make no mention of my down side!  

Simple flattery such as this will get you nowhere!

19 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

No it isn't.  It was a simple majority. End of.

Archived