School Facebook Sites

La Colombe

Ooh, Manxbnb, Bobster, Neil Downs, quite the aggressive little gang! All water off a duck's back though lads, sorry, you won't get a flounce hit here. Perhaps you guys could instigate some content that might interest you? You know, save you having to threadshit everyone else's? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, La Colombe said:

Ooh, Manxbnb, Bobster, Neil Downs, quite the aggressive little gang!

I don't know how you reach that conclusion regarding me, all I did was express mild agreement with another poster's view on the accepted random nature of the Topic.  It's not me that's being aggressive at all, you know! (he said, somewhat passive-aggressively :))

1 hour ago, La Colombe said:

You know, save you having to threadshit everyone else's? 

Come now, you're hadly one to throw that particular stone from your glasshouse!

36 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

That just shows the double standards that apply. People like Zuckerberg know how their data would be used by their own software. 

I can't understand why people sign up to Facebook so readily and in such numbers. Ok, I can understand the use of the service they provide, but why are so many so generous with their personal data? I'm undecided about M.Z. He's either a victim of his selling out to ruthless venture capitalists or he is actually some sort of monster. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, La Colombe said:

I can't understand why people sign up to Facebook so readily and in such numbers. Ok, I can understand the use of the service they provide, but why are so many so generous with their personal data? I'm undecided about M.Z. He's either a victim of his selling out to ruthless venture capitalists or he is actually some sort of monster. 

He’s no victim.