London murder rate overtakes New York's

woody2

2 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Next he will suggest that we keep (as he refers to them) "those people" in special camps, with the purpose of "concentrating" them together to be dealt with.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with doing so.  Why should decent people have to put up with our society have to put up with them? By all means release them for deportation but otherwise just keep the infection contained.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rog said:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with doing so.  Why should decent people have to put up with our society have to put up with them? By all means release them for deportation but otherwise just keep the infection contained.

Fuck. Is that a Star of David on your avatar?

10 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Next he will suggest that we keep (as he refers to them) "those people" in special camps, with the purpose of "concentrating" them together to be dealt with.

what a good idea......

1 minute ago, Rog said:

By no means all, PK.

Can we agree on 99% ?

Sarkozy ended up as president because during the Paris riots he promised to "wash the scum from the streets" or some such. Because the offspring of, say, naturalised Algerians and Moroccans can be deported to "country of origin" ie where the naturalised parents come from even though they were born in France.

There you go Roger, something to rail against your MP for.

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

Can we agree on 99% ?

Sarkozy ended up as president because during the Paris riots he promised to "wash the scum from the streets" or some such. Because the offspring of, say, naturalised Algerians and Moroccans can be deported to "country of origin" ie where the naturalised parents come from even though they were born in France.

There you go Roger, something to rail against your MP for.

No.

2 minutes ago, Rog said:

Yes.  A Mogen David  (David is pronounced "Dovid")

Clearly you were going for effect, but you see no contradiction between displaying the symbol of Judaism alongside a statement advocating deportation and concentration camps?

1 minute ago, guzzi said:

Clearly you were going for effect, but you see no contradiction between displaying the symbol of Judaism alongside a statement advocating deportation and concentration camps?

I think it is obvious he sees the contradiction.

It is all part of the "persona" of that profile.

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, Mr. Sausages said:

Very.

I lived there in the mid 1980s and delivered the Salford City Reporter free paper around the Jewish area of Higher and Lower Broughton. It was mainly white then Salford.

The main "foreigners" were the Jews who had been there since many generations. I was however disappointed to meet many Jewish people and realise that despite their customs and appearance ie clothing, hair style, they could field just as many delinquents as any other group.

Might dress like Topol in "Fiddler on the Roof" and have the hair locks and skull cap etc but some family groups were just as nasty and violent as anyone else. Shattered my illusions of "nice Jewish homes" etc...Some of the wives were nasty if I ran out of papers..

But it was the unexpected bad behaviour that surprised me. And I soon got to learn that in the Jewish community they also have their gangsters and racketeers as well despite the long beards and furry hats and long black coats.

55 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Nice try but as I found out several pages back it won't cut any ice with the "hang 'em, shoot 'm up, kick 'm out" brigade on here.

Facts just don't suit their mindsets I'm afraid.

For example Rog has yet to explain how he would deport a UK passport holder....

If they are naturalised they can lose their citizenship but not if born British/UK....

10 minutes ago, guzzi said:

Not going for effect, I simply chose it as being preferable to my ugly mug and to make it clear from the very start who, or rather WHAT I was.

As for any contradiction, no. None whatsoever. Nor am I proposing concentration camps but rather internment camps much like the internment camps on the island to contain possible and potential enemies of the UK because sure as eggs is eggs the creatures committing the crimes that they take in their stride are just as much enemies of the UK and probably more than the people banged up during the war.

Archived