London murder rate overtakes New York's

woody2

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Rog said:

It was brown SHIRTS my dear.

This why it is hard to take anything Richard has seriously. Wants a "serious" discussion but then throws randoms in like this

3 hours ago, Rog said:

Richard, why do you and some others revert to personal insults, some potentially very hurtful rather than sticking to the matter in hand.

It's not clever, it certainly isn't funny, and in some cases and I'm thinking of references to my age could be very hurtful indeed?

He was addressing neil you silly old duffer.

12 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

He was addressing neil you silly old duffer.

I posed the question as a general point, not in reply to any particular comment he had made.  And it's not exclusively a "Richard" thing either.

Big discussion on Channel 4 just now about the murders in London. Predictably it's all society's fault, police, government, etc. No one blamed feral youths and gang culture. It's a shame that no one thought to mention the 78 year old pensioner who's currently on a murder charge for protecting his wife and home against two armed robbers. There's your problem, right there, in a nutshell. Fucked up values, a justice system that protects the guilty,  and authority turned upside down.

6 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Big discussion on Channel 4 just now about the murders in London. Predictably it's all society's fault, police, government, etc. No one blamed feral youths and gang culture. It's a shame that no one thought to mention the 78 year old pensioner who's currently on a murder charge for protecting his wife and home against two armed robbers. There's your problem, right there, in a nutshell. Fucked up values, a justice system that protects the guilty,  and authority turned upside down.

What made them feral?

What made then embrace gang culture?

Interested to know your opinion, thanks.

Archived