London murder rate overtakes New York's

woody2

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

At least I have the balls to call out the racists, unlike the racists who cower and snivel.

No my dear.

Maybe if you had the slightest inkling what a racist and racism actually is you could just possibly have a justifiable claim.

But you don't.

Just now, Rog said:

No my dear.

Maybe if you had the slightest inkling what a racist and racism actually is you could just possibly have a justifiable claim.

But you don't.

How typical of someone who has displayed blantantly racist views and opinions...

"I'm not a racist but..."

Just now, RIchard Britten said:

How typical of someone who has displayed blantantly racist views and opinions...

Oh but I AM a racist - and make no bones about it!

It is glaringly obvious that different races differ significantly one from another and not only in physical appearance and it follows that the principle of horses for courses applies.

I'm also a "cultural-ist" because it is also glaringly obvious that cultures differ significantly one from another and while one culture/tribe may well be ideal in one environment/home nation it does not follow that people from one environment/home nation can be transported to another and just slot in with no problems.

Don't bother trying to insult me my love, I've been insulted by professionals.

(Come to think about it people from most professions over the years!)

30 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

So in your world, if an English/Irish/Scottish/Welsh get challenged it's okay. Challenge any ethnic group and you are a racist...

18 minutes ago, Rog said:

Oh but I AM a racist - and make no bones about it!

It is glaringly obvious that different races differ significantly one from another and not only in physical appearance

Racism is a belief that one race is superior to another. Which races do you believe are superior to others, for example?

5 minutes ago, pongo said:

Racism is a belief that one race is superior to another. Which races do you believe are superior to others, for example?

I'm really glad you asked that.  No, really.

The short, simple, and genuine answer is that no race is superior to others as an absolute,  but the societies that different races have established for themselves are best fitted for them and they are best fitted for those societies.

2 minutes ago, Rog said:

no race is superior to others as an absolute

Racism is a belief that one race is inherently superior to another. So when you brag about being a racist you are actually just doing it for effect.

3 minutes ago, pongo said:

Racism is a belief that one race is inherently superior to another. So when you brag about being a racist you are actually just doing it for effect.

No, I'm doing so in reply to Richard who uses the word in what has now become a grossly overblown way.

By what the word racist has become, by that I mean a term of abuse for anything that might be construed as having any connection with race, then I am indeed a racist but when the way that racist really means, that is the way that you describe it, then of course I most certainly am not. 

3 hours ago, homarus said:

In my opinion It's purely and simply down to the establishment who over decades have stripped away the right to discipline children from both  parents  and teachers .

Now the chickens are coming home to roost,who will they blame I wonder?

I have a tendency to agree with that. For me here's an example - not allowed to smack your kids. I smacked my kids so they would remember the lesson and not do it again. For their own good. The classic being running out into the road would bring immediate and painful retribution. Because you have to.

Of course, it's the shit parents who hit their kids in anger that have caused this. Do I think the legislation will prevent shit parents hitting their kids?

Do I  errrrr something!

It's wrong to expect teachers to be substitute parents. It's not what they went into teaching for and it's a stressful enough job without taking on that kind of responsibility.

3 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I have a tendency to agree with that. For me here's an example - not allowed to smack your kids. I smacked my kids so they would remember the lesson and not do it again. For their own good. The classic being running out into the road would bring immediate and painful retribution. Because you have to.

Of course, it's the shit parents who hit their kids in anger that have caused this. Do I think the legislation will prevent shit parents hitting their kids?

Do I  errrrr something!

It's wrong to expect teachers to be substitute parents. It's not what they went into teaching for and it's a stressful enough job without taking on that kind of responsibility.

In the inner city ghettoes most parents live in an entirely different world than those of us who live in decent British society.  Different values, different morals and certainly different rules.

What else can we expect from their offspring? 

3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

I can imagine the sheer amount of effort you (and your ilk) are exerting to not call them niggers and pakis.

Another well reasoned argument.

Well played Dick!

Archived