London murder rate overtakes New York's

woody2

56 minutes ago, Rog said:

Oh but I AM a racist - and make no bones about it!

^  unambiguous and stereotypically emphatic

4 minutes ago, Rog said:

By what the word racist has become, by that I mean a term of abuse for anything that might be construed as having any connection with race, then I am indeed a racist but when the way that racist really means, that is the way that you describe it, then of course I most certainly am not. 

^  but definitely  making bones about it here.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:09 AM, RIchard Britten said:

9 million people live in London.

and these bastards and their ilk have been robbing people for the past 15 years,well he wont be robbing nobody else.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/henry-vincent-stabbed-intruder-in-alleged-hither-green-burglary-was-a-wanted-man-rlft2bpvm

17 minutes ago, pongo said:

^  unambiguous and stereotypically emphatic

^  but definitely  making bones about it here.

The Wonder Boy got under my skin for once. It seldom happens but he does become tedious after a while.

30 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

As is the case for most people in prison. Maybe they weren't smacked hard enough as children eh?

nah, plenty of people have bad things happen to them and don't turn into bad people......

7 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Even for you that's pretty irrelevant. Most people in prison have been smacked as children. Many of them beaten as choldren. You'd think they would grow up to be model citizens if hitting children is the answer to our woes.

it isn't......

Archived