London murder rate overtakes New York's

woody2

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/04/2018 at 10:29 AM, Rog said:

If a person became naturalised in the UK and so a UK passport holder then simply withdraw the naturalisation status and so the UK passport. It can be done, it has been done, it needs to become automatic.

Cannot see a problem there

2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Even for you that's pretty irrelevant. Most people in prison have been smacked as children. Many of them beaten as choldren. You'd think they would grow up to be model citizens if hitting children is the answer to our woes.

BIRCH the bastards as well

2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

The prisons are full fella

Build more and bigger ones.

15 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

..........great!, however, I do worry about repercussions on him by the dead man's relatives or other folk with an axe to grind............hope the police are ready to protect him and his kin.............

You're concerns are being addressed on various news outlets,hope he has a gun next time.

3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

I would hazard a guess the burglar that ended up dead was also smacked as a child

Not sure what you are trying to get at with this. I would hazard a guess that most people of a certain age were smacked when they did something wrong as children. Pretty sure they didn’t grow up to be disgusting scum who prey on thee elderly. In this instance, the correct result was achieved.

As an old now long departed wise Manxman once said to me ,when talking about a particularly aggressive and ruthless  well known local family!

""It's in the milk son "", it's all in the milk"" !

One of the wisest things I ever heard that .

No excuses for that guy he knew what he was doing was wrong and would cause pain to many people but was brought up to believe his lifestyle was acceptable ,by his gypsy scum parents and family.

You can read up on them in various MSM publications.

Looks like Karma caught up with him!

"

London violence: Mayor urges 'targeted' stop and search

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43678988

so start with the ethnic minorities.......:lol:

The mayor, who has faced criticism for not acting quickly enough to stop the killings, said budget cuts to policing and youth centres had harmed efforts to prevent the "evil" of violent crime.

something he is 100% in control of:whistling:

11 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

Now may is saying police need to use their stop search powers. She was the home secretary when she criticised the use of stop search. Make up your mind you either want them used or not. 

Knee Jerking/crowd pandering/tokenism...

It is all the same "politics".

11 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

Now may is saying police need to use their stop search powers. She was the home secretary when she criticised the use of stop search. Make up your mind you either want them used or not. 

May has proved to be a very poor pm and very poor home secretary before that.

IMO the problem is that she is an archetypal politician.  No personal values, no committment to represent the electorate, and 100% into "games playing".

Granted she was better than Cameron (hard not to be) and ANYONE would have been worse than that vagabond Blair but certainly no star such as Margaret Thatcher which is exactly what is needed today.

Archived