London murder rate overtakes New York's

woody2

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

Now may is saying police need to use their stop search powers. She was the home secretary when she criticised the use of stop search. Make up your mind you either want them used or not. 

did she.......

According to Amber Rudd it is a "mistake" and a "disservice to communities" to blame tory cuts of police numbers for the rise in crime.

One of the worrying aspects of, to me at any rate, the worst administration we have had for decades is that they obviously feel almost as unaccountable as Tynpotwald! So they can spout the most appalling bollocks with impunity.

One reason they know they'll get away with it is that the UK rabidly right wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, will support their nonsense...

19 minutes ago, P.K. said:

According to Amber Ruddit is a "mistake and a "disservice to communities" to blame tory cuts of police numbers for the rise in crime.

One of the worrying aspects of, to me at any rate, the worst administration we have had for decades is that they obviously feel almost as unaccountable as Tynpotwald! So they can spout the most appalling bollocks with impunity.

One reason they know they'll get away with it is that the UK rabidly right wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, will support their nonsense...

Oh come on, PK, This lot might be focussed a bit too much on covering their backsides for the changes when BREXIT kicks in but worst administration in decades?

The worst administrations EVER were the Blair and the Brown disasters.

Even the "limp as a vicar's handshake" Cameron admin was better, though the admin under the traitorous "Norman John Worthington" comes second to Blair.  A CLOSE second granted, but still second.

But let's be honest, if it wasn't for the filth that were let through our open borders and the prevention of enacting adequate protective legislation thanks to the horrid EU there would not now be a NEED for draconian legislation which is so very slow commingled but much needed.

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Have you read "A Journey" by chance?

Better than that, I and millions of others are now suffering and the UK is broken because of that slimy creature.

A proven liar on several fronts, a war criminal, a traitor, and a con man he really should be in the dock at Den Haag.

2 hours ago, Rog said:

Better than that, I and millions of others are now suffering and the UK is broken because of that slimy creature.

A proven liar on several fronts, a war criminal, a traitor, and a con man he really should be in the dock at Den Haag.

So that's a "no" then.

Why am I not surprised.

As to your accusations, as per Amber Rudd, I think you're talking bollocks.

But let's not derail this thread by giving an opportunity for all the rest of the right-wingers to spout their ill-informed bile.

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Which counties have higher murder rates than London? Deepest darkest Dorset?

Jamaica for one, Brasil for another, then there's the middle East cess pits ---

3 minutes ago, P.K. said:

So that's a "no" then.

Why am I not surprised.

As to your accusations, as per Amber Rudd, I think you're talking bollocks.

But let's not derail this thread by giving an opportunity for all the rest of the right-wingers to spout their ill-informed bile.

You make assumptions. In fact I started and gave up in disgust at the utter BS.

Blair is now generally accepted to be the most hated man in the UK bar non.

7 minutes ago, Rog said:

You make assumptions. In fact I started and gave up in disgust at the utter BS.

Blair is now generally accepted to be the most hated man in the UK bar non.

What an appalling assumption....

Archived