London murder rate overtakes New York's

woody2

1 hour ago, pongo said:

Why do people write "fecked" at the Manx Forums instead of "fucked"? Is it a Father Ted reference? Or an attempt to be quaint?

I write “Fecked” until shit gets serious, then it’s fucked. As in proper fucked...

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, quilp said:

What the fuck is this post even supposed to mean, dickhead?

Troll. 

I think he's trying to say that despite the recent spate of killings on the international scale London is still quite a safe place to be.

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

I think he's trying to say that despite the recent spate of killings on the international scale London is still quite a safe place to be.

It is a shame that quilp is starting to become just as incoherent and sweary as some of the pond life on this forum.

Just now, P.K. said:

Then he's totally wrong.  The ghettos where the killing and unmentioned injuries are taking place are indeed ghettos, areas of scum where crime is part of the normal way of life.

And social / "culture" metastasis is now taking place.

Just now, Rog said:

Then he's totally wrong.  The ghettos where the killing and unmentioned injuries are taking place are indeed ghettos, areas of scum where crime is part of the normal way of life.

And social / "culture" metastasis is now taking place.

Kensington is a ghetto?

Archived