Winnie Mandela...

La Colombe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, pongo said:

How do you mean? Did you witness it?

I can well remember what took place and the role that the Winnie Mandela creature had in it.

If you do just a little digging the whole rotten thing and a whole lot more emerges.

She was a monster.

2 minutes ago, Rog said:

I can well remember what took place and the role that the Winnie Mandela creature had in it.

You're only pretending to actually care though.You enjoy vicarious outrage.

4 minutes ago, pongo said:

You're only pretending to actually care though.You enjoy vicarious outrage.

Oh I care alright.  I care that piece of filth got away with it and went on to be treated like royalty when she should have bee sentenced to a full term life sentence at the very least together with the savages that she surrounded herself with.

21 minutes ago, Rog said:

Oh I care alright.  I care that piece of filth got away with it and went on to be treated like royalty when she should have bee sentenced to a full term life sentence at the very least together with the savages that she surrounded herself with.

She should of been subjected to a "necklacing" that she was so fond of.

1 hour ago, Rog said:

Did you care as deeply about the victims of the Apartheid regime?

2 minutes ago, Declan said:

There you go. It’s politically expedient for you to be outraged by Winnie’s crimes but you shrug off the brutal repression of an entire race. Crocodile Tears. 

Not in the least. Like Rhodesia since ZA was "liberated" both have become crime ridden crap holes.

That same brutal "repression" was in fact defence against a bunch of savages who in both cases introduced institutionalised corruption once they gained power that has ruined both formally successful thriving nations. 

Winnie Mandela typified the savagery that came in as White rule ended.

Archived