And again

Neil Down

• 3 weeks later...

Another one in Canada.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43875321

"Minassian had previously attended a school for students with special needs in north Toronto, former classmates said.

He would be seen walking around Thornlea Secondary School with his head down and hands clasped tightly together making meowing noises, Shereen Chami told Reuters."

Fake mews.

17 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Another one in Canada.

"Minassian had previously attended a school for students with special needs in north Toronto, former classmates said.

He would be seen walking around Thornlea Secondary School with his head down and hands clasped tightly together making meowing noises, Shereen Chami told Reuters."

Fake mews.

rather than keep him in school, shouldn't they have taught him the effects of rohypnol and alcohol on women.....

bloody virgin......

I will say I respect the copper who arrested him. He was desperate to commit suicide by cop. An American cop would almost certainly obliged, but a good old Mounty sorted him out quickly and with minimal violence. Good for him. 

I hope the perpetrator rots. And pity the victims and their families. 

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 3:05 PM, Mr. Sausages said:

Another one in Canada.

Fake mews.

The "InCel" movement.

Another group of angry men with issues who feel they need to take out their inadequacies on society.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/25/raw-hatred-why-incel-movement-targets-terrorises-women

15 hours ago, Chinahand said:

I will say I respect the copper who arrested him. He was desperate to commit suicide by cop. An American cop would almost certainly obliged, but a good old Mounty sorted him out quickly and with minimal violence. Good for him. 

I hope the perpetrator rots. And pity the victims and their families. 

It must have taken an incredibly cool head to assess that the guy was suicidal at that point, having just committed mass murder.  He was pointing a gun at the officer,  after all, and shooting him would have been fully justifiable in my view.  If it had gone the other way, and Minassian had shot the officer and gone on to kill more victims, the press would be asking why he wasn't stopped when the police had the chance. In previous such incidents,  London Bridge for example, shooting the berserkers at the earliest opportunity was clearly the right way to stop further innocent deaths, and it is a matter of regret that the police officer who first had to face the terrorists only had a baton to confront them with.

On a thoroughly pedantic point, Constable Ken Lam was a Toronto Police Service officer, not an officer of the RCMP.

1 hour ago, quilp said:

It was a mobile phone...

Ah, thank you Quilp! That does rather change things, and most of my comment then isn't relevant. Apparently,  he shouted out that he had a gun in his pocket (Yes, I know). But still a great job by Constable Lam.

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

like the muslims......

But in their case there's so very much more.  They are following the dictates of their "religion" and so see constant jihad as their holy duty.

Archived