Rivers of blood revisited.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

Well, this is turning out as expected.

I see a lot of sensible and well reasoned posts from some, and then a wall of "this post has been blocked because you are ignoring this poster"

MF doing what MF does best. 

fuckoff steptoe.........

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

It was meant more as a commentary on the thread and its contributors, rather than a "submission".

I knew from the get go this was going to be a perfect storm of racists and racist comments.

I commend those posters trying to reason and debate with "those" posters, however, such acts are futile.

There comes a point when screaming "Racist!" becomes racist in itself.  Inverted racism comparable in form to inverted snobbery or just plain bigotry.

Richard sweetheart, you've passed that critical point.

12 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Did you actually listen to the programme? Clearly he was not.

Apart from the incorrectly quoted "rivers of blood" just how was he wrong Albert? I listened to the speech and read the transcript and he is correct. Great Britain is quickly becoming a white minority and that is not racist, it's happening. Political do gooders have structured it so that the police are afraid to act, anybody disagreeing with Muslim/Eastern European etc etc are denounced as being racist agitators.

Some have integrated into the community but there are vast numbers who haven't and steadfastly refuse to do so

1 minute ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Ok. What was he correct on?

Most of all the consequences of the bill before parliament and most noticeably the "rivers of blood" in which he was actually prescient.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

It was meant more as a commentary on the thread and its contributors, rather than a "submission".

I knew from the get go this was going to be a perfect storm of racists and racist comments.

I commend those posters trying to reason and debate with "those" posters, however, such acts are futile.

3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

I see a lot of sensible and well reasoned posts from some, and then a wall of "this post has been blocked because you are ignoring this poster"

fuckoff steptoe.........

I see what you mean Richard...

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Apart from the incorrectly quoted "rivers of blood" just how was he wrong Albert? I listened to the speech and read the transcript and he is correct. Great Britain is quickly becoming a white minority and that is not racist, it's happening. Political do gooders have structured it so that the police are afraid to act, anybody disagreeing with Muslim/Eastern European etc etc are denounced as being racist agitators.

Some have integrated into the community but there are vast numbers who haven't and steadfastly refuse to do so

Not only refuse to integrate but quite apart from anything else by reason of the cult they love more than life are forbidden to integrate.

Check out the Koran 5:fifty something "do not take Christians and Jews to be your associates" or as near that as dammit.

5 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

fuckoff steptoe.........

I see what you mean Richard...

nintchdbpict000305417455.jpg.0e03f0c6151e3ffa6784838121bbc0df.jpg

27 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Great Britain is quickly becoming a white minority and that is not racist, it's happening.

87% of Great Britain is of "White" ethnicity.  Meaning that 13% of Great Britain are "Other" (i.e. not White).

So, how exactly are "White" a minority or even close to becoming a minority?

11 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

87% of Great Britain is of "White" ethnicity.  Meaning that 13% of Great Britain are "Other" (i.e. not White).

So, how exactly are "White" a minority or even close to becoming a minority?

it doesn't work like that:rolleyes: plenty of people identify as caucasian who clearly aren't.....

Archived