Rivers of blood revisited.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

But in your usual and to be expected anti British rants, you seem to indicate there isn't a problem when there clearly is.

For clarity, I fully support people moving to the UK to live, but they should be prepared to live as we do. If not then stay in the country they so desperately want to get away from.

I’m currently in Liverpool for another 5 days of chemo. Just had to struggle off the pavement to avoid a group of ill dressed, chavvy, threatening males, with accents I couldn’t understand. You want immigrants to behave like that?

15 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I’m currently in Liverpool for another 5 days of chemo. Just had to struggle off the pavement to avoid a group of ill dressed, chavvy, threatening males, with accents I couldn’t understand. You want immigrants to behave like that?

A great many already do dear boy.

47 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

What, trolling really badly all day, every day on Manx Forums? 

If I may pinch a quote from the immortal woody 2

FUCK OFF

there I feel so much better now...

19 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Go up the M62 to Bradford John and you will see they already do...

15 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

The only thing that needs flushing out is the membership on this forum.

I see, if posters don't fall in line with your views then just remove them. What could possibly be wrong with that...

Face it...with globalisation within 1,000 to 2,000 years the world's population will be mixed race. Hardly surprising since we all came out of Africa in the first place and we're all black.

Hell, a few hundred million years ago we were all an armoured fish that turned into a 2 inch Shrew.

Change happens. It's called evolution.

14 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Face it...with globalisation within 1,000 to 2,000 years the world's population will be mixed race. Hardly surprising since we all came out of Africa in the first place and we're all black.

Hell, a few hundred million years ago we were all an armoured fish that turned into a 2 inch Shrew.

Change happens. It's called evolution.

That change if it ever happens isn't evolution, it'll be degeneration.

Archived