Appalling treatment of the windrush generation

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, homarus said:

Offed ,deemed surplus to requirements, expendable , call it what you like a decision was made not to keep him alive ,by people other than his parents !

The kid Was in terminal decline. Had it not been for medical intervention he would have been dead some weeks before he eventually died. 

1 minute ago, Rog said:

The kid Was in terminal decline. Had it not been for medical intervention he would have been dead some weeks before he eventually died. 

Another  Doctor .

49 minutes ago, Rog said:

If you mean me, then yes I am.

Not an MD though, just a plain old PhD.

What? Must have been from one of those crappy Russell Group unis. Hope you wrote your thesis on the right topic, seeing as you struggle to keep your posts on topic here. 

9 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

What? Must have been from one of those crappy Russell Group unis. Hope you wrote your thesis on the right topic, seeing as you struggle to keep your posts on topic here. 

Yes, you're right on all counts.

At least now I've got the excuse of decrepitude!

Unlike some -----

31 minutes ago, pongo said:

Reading The Telegraph comments. The polite hard right apoplectic that the UK now has a Muslim Home Sec.

:) 

They're idiots. He's of muslim background yet follows no god but says it should be recognised that GB is a christian country.

Good choice but he has his work cut out.

35 minutes ago, woody2 said:

so when will the pcs union that supplied false data to the home secretary and passed documents onto the press be suspended...... 

Some hope, still any hope is better than none I guess?

2 hours ago, Rog said:
2 hours ago, woody2 said:

so when will the pcs union that supplied false data to the home secretary and passed documents onto the press be suspended...... 

Where is your proof of "false data" passed on to Rudd

Thanks

Archived