Prince Charles - head of the Commonwealth

Chinahand

18 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

That post about the 

This post is in exceedingly bad taste and quite foul, insulting and should be banned. And for this reason I shall be emailing it to as many people as possible!

I think it's smashing!

I'm a bit of a fan of Herbert and his dog Jessie. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

We could offer one of the royals the crown of Essex... We have not had a king of Essex since Sigered who abdicated in 825.

Better yet give the lot of them the order of the boot!

4 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

I noticed the resemblance to his ancestor "The Red Earl" and I think one of his aunts.

Not read the rest of the thread, so maybe this has already been pointed out to Barry but similarity to Diana’s relatives isn’t the issue... no one is claiming she wasn’t his mum. Comprende?

20 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Not read the rest of the thread, so maybe this has already been pointed out to Barry but similarity to Diana’s relatives isn’t the issue... no one is claiming she wasn’t his mum. Comprende?

I should have explained the context. At various times there were comments about Harry's  reddish hair and gingery look which many said came from Jamie Hewitt as it did not run in the Spencers. and likewise I suppose the Windsors..

Therefore the dashing cavalry officer MUST be Harry's Dad. (Cried the mob) After all Harry does look more of Celtic/Scot type.

In other words Harry did not resemble his mother's WASP very English appearance and was not like his old man.

So I was resurrecting the "Red Earl" Spencer & look alike aunt in this context. ie that "ginger genes" and that head shape can be found in the Spencer family and that its predates the gallant Jamie.

That is all.

3 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

I don’t take any interest in the royal family, or their dna. I probably agree with Barrie though - it’s not an intuitively sound system - but it works. Ireland and some other countries seem to do well when picking presidents, but the British are by nature pompous, which is not always a bad thing but not a quality you want in a president. Can you imagine the chaos if a British politician or political commentator were head of state?

I understand from the publishing and nick knacks industry that "Royal" books and do dahs sell very well in the Republic of Ireland whenever there is an event like Royal weddings, babies etc. They borrow our Queen as it were but then HM is still Queen in Ireland and on visit a while back she took a few Irish Crown Jewels with her and wore them. The official Irish Crown Jewels were stolen many years ago from Dublin Castle.

3 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

I should have explained the context. At various times there were comments about Harry's  reddish hair and gingery look which many said came from Jamie Hewitt as it did not run in the Spencers. and likewise I suppose the Windsors..

Therefore the dashing cavalry officer MUST be Harry's Dad. (Cried the mob) After all Harry does look more of Celtic/Scot type.

In other words Harry did not resemble his mother's WASP very English appearance and was not like his old man.

So I was resurrecting the "Red Earl" Spencer & look alike aunt in this context. ie that "ginger genes" and that head shape can be found in the Spencer family and that its predates the gallant Jamie.

That is all.

I always thought that Harry resembles his mother and her side of the family, it's very common for two siblings to look like one each of their parents.  

11 hours ago, Chinahand said:

I think it is interesting to compare Harry with his paternal grandfather.  There is quite a resemblance, and this time it is on the father's line!

I don't see a likeness other than a similarity in facial fungus colour and even then it's not a match.

IMO the nose is different along with other facial bone structure and shape and line of the teeth is very different.

19 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

That is all.

https://www.quora.com/In-the-British-Royal-Family-who-is-Prince-Harrys-biological-father

I give a link to the photo and the Spencer red hair. Seems they all had it and some changed. Diana apparently called Harry "My little Spencer" because he was from her side. I can see Harry in Diana's sister. This is what I noticed in one of the tv broadcasts.

Archived