Prince Charles - head of the Commonwealth

Chinahand

2 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

https://www.quora.com/In-the-British-Royal-Family-who-is-Prince-Harrys-biological-father

I give a link to the photo and the Spencer red hair. Seems they all had it and some changed. Diana apparently called Harry "My little Spencer" because he was from her side. I can see Harry in Diana's sister. This is what I noticed in one of the tv broadcasts.

At the end of the day (ouch!) who with any sense gives a damn .  The whole rotten lot should be given the bums rush and replaced by an elected head of state. In reality they are neither use nor ornament.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

https://www.quora.com/In-the-British-Royal-Family-who-is-Prince-Harrys-biological-father

I give a link to the photo and the Spencer red hair. Seems they all had it and some changed. Diana apparently called Harry "My little Spencer" because he was from her side. I can see Harry in Diana's sister. This is what I noticed in one of the tv broadcasts.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=earl+spencer+the+red+earl&qpvt=earl+spencer+the+red+earl&FORM=IGRE

More Spencer red hair pics and The Red Earl....

5 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Who gives a stuff?  You obviously, but the "royal" family are a busted flush that will hopefully very soon be consigned to history. In any case red hair is by no means a rarity. On the other hand the bone structure of 'arry is MUCH more in line with NOT his family.

On 21/04/2018 at 9:51 AM, Rog said:

There's a great many people who do believe that Diana's Dalliance with numerous men, and in particular James Hewitt for an extended period leading up to her conceiving Harry,is more than good enough reason to doubt his CLAIMED blood line.

He’ll have been DNA tested, probably many times, at the behest of newspaper editors. Can’t be too difficult to get a hair or saliva sample from both Harry and Hewitt. If he wasn’t Charles’ genetic son it would have been all over the Sun/Mail/Express years ago. 

6 hours ago, Rog said:

I don't see a likeness other than a similarity in facial fungus colour and even then it's not a match.

IMO the nose is different along with other facial bone structure and shape and line of the teeth is very different.

It is 2 generations apart so only 25% shared dna but I think the line of the nose and the eyes are reasonably close. The crows feet on the eyes especially so. 

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:04 AM, Rog said:

Who gives a stuff?  You obviously, but the "royal" family are a busted flush that will hopefully very soon be consigned to history. In any case red hair is by no means a rarity. On the other hand the bone structure of 'arry is MUCH more in line with NOT his family.

Rog! There's another one arrived for you today! Eight pounds and seven ounces. More seed for the line eh what? Like Blue Peter, "And here's one I made earlier"

Archived