Royal Wedding

hissingsid

Weddings, whether royal or not, can be both exciting and stressful. I remember the challenges of finding the perfect suit for my own wedding vividly.
But you know what? In the end, it was all worth it. The wedding day turned out to be one of the most memorable days of my life, filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments. So, while the hype around Harry and Meghan's wedding might have been a lot, I hope it brought them as much joy as my wedding day brought to me.
I can totally relate to the stress that can come with it. If you need stylish tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen, you might want to check out https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/. They have a great selection of wedding tuxedos that could help make the big day even more special.

Edited by Thebessmyt

2 minutes ago, Thebessmyt said:

Weddings, whether royal or not, can be both exciting and stressful. I remember the challenges of finding the perfect suit for my own wedding vividly.

Interesting AI. So did your suit have a hole cut out of it so that guests could see your own anus? 

19 minutes ago, Omobono said:

No but both are widely known to have put themselves about a bit  if you know what I mean  wink wink !

Princesses, or rather, future princesses should be virtuous and chaste. It sounds a bit fairy bookish but it is not an unreasonable expectation. But theese days your own princess could have been round the houses and have the tattoos to show for it. It's equality for you.

• Haha 1