Royal Wedding

hissingsid

Whether you love the Royal Family or loathe them, the fact of the matter is that millions of tourists come to the UK each year because of them spending billions of pounds.  They are a great advert for Great Britain.  If the IOM had an eye on tourism they should play the Lord of Man card for all it's worth.

I wish Megan well, she can't help her own family being a bit oddball.  And it is great preparation for life in the one she is joining.  I don't really buy this 'dad's had a bit of heart surgery' stuff.

While on the subject, if you Republicans had your way, who would you vote in as President?  It stumps me.  If it ain't broke, etc.

On 5/18/2018 at 4:49 PM, war baby said:

Whether you love the Royal Family or loathe them, the fact of the matter is that millions of tourists come to the UK each year because of them spending billions of pounds.  They are a great advert for Great Britain.  If the IOM had an eye on tourism they should play the Lord of Man card for all it's worth.

I wish Megan well, she can't help her own family being a bit oddball.  And it is great preparation for life in the one she is joining.  I don't really buy this 'dad's had a bit of heart surgery' stuff.

While on the subject, if you Republicans had your way, who would you vote in as President?  It stumps me.  If it ain't broke, etc.

Something I thought I’d never see on here, a balanced optimistic post.  Well done that person.

Millions of tourists come to the UK but the Windsor's are an incidental. They come to see our ancient architecture, to add to their bucket list, to experience our countryside and our historic towns and cities.

As for president if we could get rid of the biggest benefits scroungers of them all - that would depend on the form of election and who was in the frame.

Today I would go for Jacob Reece-Mogg.

18 hours ago, woody2 said:

"Prince Phillip will die on the day of the wedding as a final act of racism"

Frankie Boyle

:lol:

Frankie Boyle has no business calling anyone a racist. There's no one more full of piss and bile than him. How anyone finds him funny is way beyond me.

I'm not a big royalist but I actually liked watching the Royal Wedding. Beautiful weather; everyone happy; all that fascinating history and the backdrop of Windsor Castle and Chapel; beautiful dresses on the women; great wedding service and Meghan Markle looked fabulous. Real magic. Better than watching Mourinho sucking a lemon at Wembley.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Rog said:

Millions of tourists come to the UK but the Windsor's are an incidental. They come to see our ancient architecture, to add to their bucket list, to experience our countryside and our historic towns and cities.

As for president if we could get rid of the biggest benefits scroungers of them all - that would depend on the form of election and who was in the frame.

Who?

A bit oddball? They're trash.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rog said:

Hes part of the landed gentry you fucking moron, the worst benefit scroungers going.

• Like 1