Royal Wedding

hissingsid

1 hour ago, asitis said:

They probably cost pro rata about the same as our raft of elected and non elected buffoons ! only the UK taxpayers get a bit more in return !

I wish.

15 hours ago, Augustus said:

Can anyone tell me who this Rog jackass is and from under which rock he crawled?

The rock that I crawled from under was the Isle of Man close to 55 years ago having been dragged under it aged 18 months by my parents returning to the island where my mum had been born.

I left the island to go up to university and although over the years made frequent trips back to visit my family I never returned.

Up until a few years ago I used to come over a couple of times a year to see a couple of friends who returned the favour by visiting us but a combination of health issues and profound sadness at seeing the state that the island has descended into means that all I do is try to keep up with the news.

As for your opinion about my opinions then trust me, I really couldn't give a flying (rhymes with) duck.

Have the sort of day you deserve!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sausages said:

DOB, name of first pet, and mother's maiden name please Rog.

Name of first pet - "piss off".  

At least that's what my dad used to call it whenever it tried to scrounge some scraps from the table at meal times!

On 5/20/2018 at 6:29 PM, Augustus said:

Can anyone tell me who this Rog jackass is and from under which rock he crawled?

Don’t worry about Rog, sometimes he thinks he’s Jewish and has to find a thread where he can discuss the subject of just how Jewish he is. Don’t call him a jackass or you’ll be denounced as an anti-semite. 

Back to the topic, I didn’t watch the wedding live, but I did watch the highlights. First time I’ve ever taken any interest in anything royal. I quite enjoyed it. I like Harry, and Meghan was beautiful. What I don’t like is the paparazzi, the press coverage and the fans. The Royal Family is a daft institution but, with the possible exception of the Republic of Ireland, nowhere else seems to be any better at picking heads of state, and I don’t think anywhere else on earth will have a wedding to rival that this year. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Don’t worry about Rog, sometimes he thinks he’s Jewish and has to find a thread where he can discuss the subject of just how Jewish he is. Don’t call him a jackass or you’ll be denounced as an anti-semite. 

Back to the topic, I didn’t watch the wedding live, but I did watch the highlights. First time I’ve ever taken any interest in anything royal. I quite enjoyed it. I like Harry, and Meghan was beautiful. What I don’t like is the paparazzi, the press coverage and the fans. The Royal Family is a daft institution but, with the possible exception of the Republic of Ireland, nowhere else seems to be any better at picking heads of state, and I don’t think anywhere else on earth will have a wedding to rival that this year. 

Arse. I couldn't care much less what you think because your extreme Jude Haas is equalled only by your ignorance about Judaism. 

As for heads of state and Eire, the succession of Fenian supporters is nothing short of astounding with the pig Haughey probably the worst at least in recent years.

Edited by Rog

1. You clearly do care what I think.

2. This is a thread about the Royal Wedding, not about you. 

3. If you’re Jewish then I’m Napoleon. 

4. Remind me again which years Haughey was president (uachtarán) of the Republic of Ireland. 

5. And back to your first point. ‘Arse’ is the thing you sit on, not the joint between your upper and lower arm. 

Edited by Freggyragh
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

1. You clearly do care what I think.

2. This is a thread about the Royal Wedding, not about you. 

3. If you’re Jewish then I’m Napoleon. 

4. Remind me again which years Haughey was president (uachtarán) of the Republic of Ireland. 

5. And back to your first point. ‘Arse’ is the thing you sit on, not the joint better your upper and lower arm. 

So amongst other things you're Napoleon, but Napoleon of Animal Farm fame.